Car cover to fit over 100 with mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. New to forum. I have a 98 100 series with arb bumper in front, swing out tire bumper in back which changes dimensions to fit under standard car cover. Awning attached to one roof rack as well. Anyone know of a company that makes a cover which will fit over a truck set up like this? Thanks.

Local auto upholsterer would be my choice. It's not going to be something I'd trust to an online source. I'd want someone to take the measurements and do test fits.

That would be the other way to go - just get something that is large enough to fit over everything.

That would be the other way to go - just get something that is large enough to fit over everything.
That would be more affordable route which would be ideal if the fit works enough. Anyone done something similar to this?

Many years ago, I used this company for a sports car with minor modifications...

1. We Can Cover It!: We have the ability to make custom one-off covers that other companies do not offer. If your vehicle has an aftermarket wing, roof rack, chopped roof, flared fenders or any other exterior modification, we can tailor make a car cover to your needs.

Many years ago, I used this company for a sports car with minor modifications...

1. We Can Cover It!: We have the ability to make custom one-off covers that other companies do not offer. If your vehicle has an aftermarket wing, roof rack, chopped roof, flared fenders or any other exterior modification, we can tailor make a car cover to your needs.
X2, California Car Cover. They will custom build to fit. I've had a couple and would not hesitate to buy another when needed.

thanks for posting. still trying to figure out if tahoe cover may fit but this is a good option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom