Can anybody install a body lift? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely, you're pretty close aren't you?! I keep forgetting that. I have to say, I can't make up my mind on the 80 series for some reason but yours and his are the hottest I've seen!

Jason, glad to hear Eric was able to help out, we'll have to grab lunch sometime and discuss some things on the 4runner sometime soon.

Definitely, you're pretty close aren't you?! I keep forgetting that. I have to say, I can't make up my mind on the 80 series for some reason but yours and his are the hottest I've seen!

You dont like the rubber rhino? HA HA :D

how bout some pics of the progress youve made on the runner?
waxing 011.jpg

Dude that's great! I know a guy in Chi-Town that rhino'ed his Taco. I couldn't make up my mind if it was the ugliest or the coolest thing I'd seen. The thing with the 80 Series is the front end for me. I think without an ARB it doesn't look that hot but with it's bad to the bone! It's the straight grill and headlights. Had they put the turn signals on the bumper and extended the headlights at an angle and maybe the grille then I think it would need nothing. I loved my Tacoma but didn't care for the front end either. I thought it gave the I'm sorry look where the 4Runner looks a little pissed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom