Camping and exploring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I honestly, in all my years on mud, never knew the clubhouse section existed. I guess I've seen it referenced a few times but never looked into it.

I'm in for some trips next year! Finally found some good garage space to do work on my 80 this fall/winter so it should be back up to snuff!

Edit - if all goes well I'm also going to be putting together a trip to Moab for sometime in the spring (April most likely). Something along the lines of 4-5 days. Anyone is welcome to join, we can always split up and run different trails depending on comfort level. I know for sure though that I want to get an overnight pass for White Rim and do it again. Last March I ran it in a single day because all the overnight passes were taken. Still fun and worth it but it would be great to spend a night or two out there Beyond that I'll prob be looking into some time in the Maze district of Canyonlands.

Sounds great, I look forward to doing some more exploring next year!

Some shots of our last outing, we went to our annual Hot springs camp. It got down to 19 degrees one day and 22 the next!
Sure was good to be able to sit inside the cruiser with the top and bed in the upper position, makes it super nice and warm inside with the little buddy heater running and hot coffee brewing inside!

SPB_2077.JPG

SPB_2079.JPG

SPB_2082.JPG

SPB_2094.JPG

SPB_2113.JPG

Some more pics and pics of our new LED lights I added to the Awning, makes it like daylight!

SPB_2151.JPG

SPB_2166.JPG

20191011_192429.jpg

20191011_195001.jpg

20191011_195226.jpg

Also added a Alu-Cab shower cube to our rig, should be super nice this next summer!

20191011_104934.jpg

20191011_104908.jpg

20191011_104658.jpg

Had a great time this weekend exploring Leslie Gulch! Got to play with my new camera and teach my wife how to use my old one!

780_0255.JPG

780_0185.JPG

780_0186.JPG

780_0173.JPG

SPB_2180.JPG

Sure is nice to have two camera bodies that share the same lenses! Expanded an old hobby into a new hobby that we can do together!

SPB_2209.JPG

SPB_2190.JPG

SPB_2220.JPG

780_0244.JPG

SPB_2225.JPG

Yeah, it was a great time. Fist time for us to explore that area together.

I'm really really looking forward to a Sawtooth run once I get some work done on my rig....screw this staying in town shenanigans.

I'm really really looking forward to a Sawtooth run once I get some work done on my rig....screw this staying in town shenanigans.
Agreed! Ive been busy working on my rig as well. We did go camping last weekend though will post pics directly!

We went up to the Lochsa area to camp last weekend while we were up there looking at property. We found a great little spot just off HW 12, setup camp and spent the night. Next day we hiked the trail along the creek and then left for our realtors appointment to look at a possible retirement property.

Here are some shots of our camp and a bit of the interior of our PopTop conversion.

780_0285.JPG

780_0279.JPG

780_0266.JPG

780_0280.JPG

Awesome, Cruz! Love it and extremely jealous.

The kids being out school and work being wonky has def put a hiccup in getting my rig back to good shape but I'd love to take a run with ya whenever I get it there and it seems like an okay idea to be hanging with other people. Plus, I'd love to see your setup....

Boulder City late July is kinda what I'm shooting for. I didn't get up there at all last year and I hate it.

Awesome, Cruz! Love it and extremely jealous.

The kids being out school and work being wonky has def put a hiccup in getting my rig back to good shape but I'd love to take a run with ya whenever I get it there and it seems like an okay idea to be hanging with other people. Plus, I'd love to see your setup....

Boulder City late July is kinda what I'm shooting for. I didn't get up there at all last year and I hate it.

We were talking about that very trip last week, you should get on board and join the club that is forming in boise!

So after a long wait and much time planning these showed up from Germany..

20200515_124813.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom