Startup of a formal or informal club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was thinking of starting up either a really informal club, just a monthly get together type thing or if there is a lot of interest maybe we can start the TLCA chapter back up again.

For the informal group I was thinking of basing it off what we had going in Seattle. There was a monthly meeting and then there was a google group setup and everything was over emails.

Let me know if anybody is interested in either of those options.

I'd be interested in the informal variety.

I'm thinking we get the informal one going and then see what happens from there. I will work on starting up a googlegroup. Once I have that setup I will share the link and everybody can sign up.

If we want to do monthly meetings we did the second Tuesday of every month. We can do that or another day, doesnt really matter to me.

Group has been started. You can search for boisecruiserheads in google group and add that way or you can send me an email and I can add you. Churnsidepga@gmail.com

All you will need is an email address that you will want all the emails to go to. Pass this around to anybody with a cruiser or even 4runner/Tacoma/GX

Last edited:
Give Tom Woods a call, they can take care of that problem. 👍

Add your email to the boisecruiserheads so you don't miss out on a trail run.

Give Tom Woods a call, they can take care of that problem. 👍

Add your email to the boisecruiserheads so you don't miss out on a trail run.
Where do I find he Boise Cruiser Heads list? I am swapping out my 3 speed for a 4 speed over Christmas. As long as it works as advertised :hmm: I will be ready for a drive line!

@Vandal FJ You should be good to go. I sent out a test email to everybody so far. Let me know if something comes up and it doesn't work for you.

If there’s beer, they will come...