Camoed 300-series caught in the US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely solid axle, and definitely 300 series.

I don't see how would they call it Sequoia - it would be smaller than the current one and that basically does not happen.

It's 99% LX. 1% LC. Maybe Toyota wants to reconsider... I doubt it though.

Why on earth would Toyota parade an unreleased camoed vehicle mid day in a densely packed city like Long Beach CA? With TX plates no less?
Test driving it in traffic? Nope.
My guess- this camo vehicle is not the next anything (there's probably a 300 under the camo). It's probably being driven around as a subterfuge to confuse the spies.
Toyota knows better than anyone that everyone has a cellphone with a camera and the pictures they take with it can be up on the web in less than a minute.

Why on earth would Toyota parade an unreleased camoed vehicle mid day in a densely packed city like Long Beach CA? With TX plates no less?
My guess- this camo vehicle is not the next anything (there's probably a 300 under the camo). It's probably being driven around as a subterfuge to confuse the spies.
Toyota knows better than anyone that everyone has a cellphone with a camera and the pictures they take with it can be up on the web in less than a minute.
So like building up hype

That grill looks like a Lexus: 2022-lexus-lx-toyota-sequoia-front.jpeg

Compare it to the grill in the YT link below.

Toyota - if you're reading this - I want the LC GR Sport. Skip the LX version completely and bring the LC. Really really really hope Toyota surprises us with it in the spring.

And this today...damn I am so pi**ed at Toyota for not bringing this to the US!

Give it 2 or 3 years. It will be back.
You really think so? Toyota is after all a business to make money. US sale is chump compared to the other markets that have a higher demand

You really think so? Toyota is after all a business to make money. US sale is chump compared to the other markets that have a higher demand
Yes I do. It will be delayed due to they need to make sure the Sequioa and Tundra are a big success.

Plus they need to make sure all the new Lexus SUVs coming out are successful as well.

The new GX will be awesome from all I am hearing.

Manufacturers do this all the time. You should spend some time in Michigan….

Give it 2 or 3 years. It will be back.
Sure hope you're right Bomar!
Yes I do. It will be delayed due to they need to make sure the Sequioa and Tundra are a big success.

Plus they need to make sure all the new Lexus SUVs coming out are successful as well.

The new GX will be awesome from all I am hearing.
Let Lexus have the LX600 and give us the GR sport version? Sure would be nice.

Is the Land Cruiser 300 equipped with ahc
Thanks in advance for the answers
No, the Land Cruiser 300 series is currently not offered in any trim or market with AHC. It comes with regular coil suspension and AVS. Maybe the Lexus version will come with an improved version of the AHC. We don't know yet.

They will have an F Sport that will be more offroadish....GR type

The GX will be full on GR type. It is going to be a cross between Defender and G Wagon in squareness......like 90s Prados.

While I was going to hold out for an LX version of the 300 with AHC, an updated, slightly retro Prado that I could take to the Lexus dealer would be pretty cool.

Definitely Sequoia in my opinion to answer the first post in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom