Wanted California, head light buckets, parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

both sides? what vintage?

TNX for the reply started on the cleanup today, will get back to you when I figure all the details.
Skip
After bead blasting all the parts there was only one surprise one bucket developed Swiss cheese holes so at this point I will need one. As I start to sort parts out I am getting a better understanding of what makes up the multi years I have in parts. Any shouts from the peanut gallery as to find a schematic of the difference through the years so I can move forward.

After bead blasting all the parts there was only one surprise one bucket developed Swiss cheese holes so at this point I will need one. As I start to sort parts out I am getting a better understanding of what makes up the multi years I have in parts. Any shouts from the peanut gallery as to find a schematic of the difference through the years so I can move forward.

a pic of the 1 you need a replacement for would do the job.

After checking through all my extra stuff I was able to find some parts I didn’t know I had. Like CHRISTMAS in October. I have pictured 2 styles of light parts and o need one of the part on the right to make a complete set. As got the other part I need Id one enclosed bucket for my 1965-45 any out there for sale need nice pieces no rust, pm me with availability and shipping to 95974.
28C9674A-49E4-4FBF-AA7E-C1A5BF9EBC7E.jpeg
E6806166-BA30-4316-9BC3-557DFF8F51B6.jpeg

Theses are the 3 pieces I am needing so I can have complete sets, anyone out there have any good ones that are in the pics
BDE5A825-A7B3-4D26-9609-3C0564387FB6.jpeg
EDA237A7-AF5F-491F-A5B4-CE8EFD74DF1E.jpeg
that you would be willing to sell. If so please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom