For Sale Calgary: Mine truck surplus warehouse clearout. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lowenbrau

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi All:

I've been out of the Land Cruiser parts business for a decade but I found a deal to clear out the surplus HZJ79 parts stock from a mine in Alberta. I have just started to go through the crates and inventory what is there but I wanted to let you guys have the first look. Everything has been tossed into crates and all the boxes are open so nothing you see could be sent back and re-stocked but the majority of the items are in new condition. Some are dusty, some have some rust. Look carefully at the photos and ask if you need more info. Pricing is still pending but the baseline is to beat the best online price by 25% and I'll include the shipping in North America.

Please be patient. I have a demanding day job and I'm working out of my overstuffed garage.

Contact me via email at partsminer@gmail.com

Here is the link to the first round of parts.

And here is round two. Added 3NOV2019

And here is round three. Added 8NOV2019

Round four, added 9NOV2019

Lot 5, added 10NOV2019

partslist.JPG

Last edited:
Interested in a bunch of parts, I will PM you.

Emailed you to your gmail.

I sent an email for some parts inquiry you have pictured.

Oh, you bloody savages... give a guy a chance! Friggin' web filters are blocking the link so I have to wait til I get home.:bang:
LOL, I added a photo of the parts list, so far, to keep you dreaming at work.

Email sent for side mirrors and vane pump.
Thanks

LOL, I added a photo of the parts list, so far, to keep you dreaming at work.

Thanks,
It looks like the majority of axle parts I need won't work on my earlier six-lug BJ70 axle. I am going to do some research on the master cylinder, booster, engine mounts, and steering stabilizer p/n's to see if I can make them work in my application.

looking for a 1HZ to H55 bellhousing

looking for a 1HZ to H55 bellhousing
I'll keep my eyes open but I'm not sure I'll have anything that old. Did the H55 come behind the 1HZ after 1997?

Anyway, I'm going to go look at some extra motor and transmissions they have tomorrow so wish me luck.

What type of transfer cases are those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom