SOLD [CA] Corbeau Sport seats w/ manual Corbeau sliders - PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UCLAcruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
I am selling a set of Corbeau sport seats (black cloth) and manual corbeau sliders for 91-97 80 series Land Cruisers. The seats are in good condition but have a little lightening from dust. They may get better if you take the covers off to wash them.

The seats are mounted on Corbeau manual sliders for the LC. I am including both seats belt receptacles with pigtails. These seats are ready to plug in and go.

I bought them used and put them in my truck for a week. The cushions are supportive and perfectly broken in. The driver seat lower bolster (touching the left leg), has a minor indentation along the outer ridge. It is small and the bolster is still very supportive. Please send me a pm if you have any questions or would like me to msg pics.

Price: $420 (including the sliders and seat belt receptacles)
Shipping: local pick up only

Pics:

Last edited:
Located in Los Angeles (South Bay).

added pictures

If only these were the right color. What does the back look like?

The black color doesn't stick out like I thought it would. My co-workers didn't even notice the change when they rode in the cruiser to lunch. Also, Corbeau doesn't make the full cloth sport seat in any other color. You can get a vinyl/cloth in tan.

The backs are clean and are super clean. The back looks smooth with the same cloth as the front but there is a map pocket back there (also made with the same cloth). I will take a picture and post it tomorrow. You can see it on the corbeau site: Sport Seat - Corbeau Racing Seats

This setup costs $850+ if bought brand new (seats, rails, belt receivers). I figured if I kept them I could have an upholstery shop change the color (using cloth/canvas) or buy new covers from Corbeau and still end up ahead.

Thanks for the interest.

Still available

If you were near me I’d buy these in a heartbeat. Glws!

Thanks for the PMs and posts. Inbox is cleared.

I would consider shipping them at this point. However, Fastenal does not ship into (and likely out of CA) so we would need to explore a different option.

What didnt you like about them? I live in LA and I want to replace my seats. But I am on my way to Massachussets right now. I will be back in a couple of weeks!

Nice user name, my sister is a Bruin!

Last edited:
I actually like the fact they are manual and cloth but would of course prefer them in a tan or oak color. The primary reason for sale is that the :princess: did not like them and would prefer new leather w/ seat heaters. Thus they are for sale. Contact me once you get back, theny may still be available. Have a good trip!

I'm sort of interested but not a definite. I'd obviously need shipping. The best way I've found to ship bucket seats is to drop them in a wardrobe box. Pull the head rests and stack them L to inverted L. Greyhound is a really reasonable for shipping seats. They go terminal to terminal.

I am very interested but am curious about something. I am a taller guy and am interested these seats but don't know if they provide any more legroom. Any input on that? Thanks!

Sorry I should have replied instead of putting my question on the thread. Trying to figure out leg room gained or lost on these seats.

I actually like the fact they are manual and cloth but would of course prefer them in a tan or oak color. The primary reason for sale is that the :princess: did not like them and would prefer new leather w/ seat heaters. Thus they are for sale. Contact me once you get back, theny may still be available. Have a good trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom