BxBuilt out of business and Scam alert (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Atwalz

Civil Engineer
Threads
Bxbuilt scam and out of business. I have no way to recoup what I paid. It was 22 week lead time for quad led headlights. I could not go after my credit card or Paypal to recoup. The lesson learned is don't buy anything that cannot be delivered in 30 days. I am upset that some can get away with it nothing can be done about it. Phone number is no longer in service. The Instagram page is off and the website is no longer live. Just sharing my bad experience and frustration. over and out.

Same happened to me with Sequoia headlights. What did PayPal tell you? I have filed a claim.

Same happened to me with Sequoia headlights. What did PayPal tell you? I have filed a claim.
I was more than 180 days for one of my order. Other order I am waiting for resolution. Credit only cover for 90 days to resolve issues.

Yeah I was screwed with that too. Luckily I was still able to file a chargeback.

Looks like he started a new business, Aspect of Style LLC...

I was more than 180 days for one of my order. Other order I am waiting for resolution. Credit only cover for 90 days to resolve issues.
I’m going to stay all over them. As we know, 90 days doesn’t matter if delivery is outside of 90 days. That’s not payment protection.

Edit: I just received notice that PayPal is refunding me in full. Impressed.

Last edited:
It's good to hear that they are out of business. I ordered a set of GX470 retrofits on Black Friday of 2021 knowing they advertised a 6 month wait. Excuse after excuse and I never got my headlights or a refund.

I’m going to stay all over them. As we know, 90 days doesn’t matter if delivery is outside of 90 days. That’s not payment protection.

Edit: I just received notice that PayPal is refunding me in full. Impressed.

How did you get PayPal to refund you outside of 90 days? They immediately rejected mine for being so late.

It's good to hear that they are out of business. I ordered a set of GX470 retrofits on Black Friday of 2021 knowing they advertised a 6 month wait. Excuse after excuse and I never got my headlights or a refund.

How did you get PayPal to refund you outside of 90 days? They immediately rejected mine for being so late.
I just filled out the form and was surprised that a week later PayPal had refunded me. I did note that the product was never delivered, but suspect I may have just been lucky.

Noting this for other readers since we discussed on DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom