Buying Revos this week Best place to get them on East coast? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased my LC and i want to get Revos for it this week. Where is the best place to get them? Tirerack or ? My rig is stock and if anybody has any photos of a stock rig with 285 Revos i would like to see them. Thanks.

Hey thanks i will look them up in located in Pennsylvania everyone here is 199.00 a tire

I bought mine from the Firestone store. Priced about the same as everyone else but you have the option of lifetime balance and rotate for only a few more $ than just regular mounting and balancing.

Cheapest I could find them online was here:
IH8MUD Banner Advertising
Still cheaper to get them locally and have them mounted and balanced though.

If it were me I'd get this tire for the price though:
Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct
I got them in 315's. It's free shipping so you're out less than $600 to your door for 4 of them. Just find a place that won't rape you on the mounting and balancing.

thanks i guess the best bet is the local firestone dealer 199.00 a tire. I will be getting them by next friday for sure...

Try Costco. they can order them if they don't stock them in-store. I will also second Radial Tire Co.

i got them ordered they will be here friday thanks to everyone

For future reference, RoadWay Tire has been my choice for Revos. Even with shipping from Florida to Phoenix, they were cheaper than the local places around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom