Bundy Hill Off Road Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

olive

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone interested in meeting at Bundy Hill in southern MI on a weekend? It would be nice to get 6+ Land Cruisers around. They have a decent mix of trails and its a good day trip.

Anyone interested in meeting at Bundy Hill in southern MI on a weekend? It would be nice to get 6+ Land Cruisers around. They have a decent mix of trails and its a good day trip.

I'd be up for it but I can't get away until September. Going back to Drummond Island in 2 weeks and I've got 3 weeks worth of work to do on the 80.

I've been there a few times. Will be going again soon for work. Doubt my 80 will go, but I have the FJC still. Could even take the wife's 4Runner with Crawl Control. Depending on the day, maybe I'll even bring the wife!

I've been there a few times. Will be going again soon for work. Doubt my 80 will go, but I have the FJC still. Could even take the wife's 4Runner with Crawl Control. Depending on the day, maybe I'll even bring the wife!
Can you get work to open it for Toyotas that day??? I'm sure they don't use the whole thing.

Can you get work to open it for Toyotas that day??? I'm sure they don't use the whole thing.
Unfortunately, since it will be a Research/Benchmarking event, I know that won't fly. They won't want anyone else there that day.
This is for two big reasons: 1) Privacy - they can keep their activity and its contents a secret for whatever good that does. 2) Safety - In the past, other people have showed up and run around like idiots on 4-wheelers and dirt bikes while we are running trucks through their paces. Luckily we keep Safety as our first priority, so nobody got hurt that day, but they easily could have.

Unfortunately, since it will be a Research/Benchmarking event, I know that won't fly. They won't want anyone else there that day.
This is for two big reasons: 1) Privacy - they can keep their activity and its contents a secret for whatever good that does. 2) Safety - In the past, other people have showed up and run around like idiots on 4-wheelers and dirt bikes while we are running trucks through their paces. Luckily we keep Safety as our first priority, so nobody got hurt that day, but they easily could have.
I figured, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Let me know if you want to meet up there sometime.

Sounds fun...do they have easy 'trails'? Did you have a weekend in mind?...Think I could swing a weekend mid-end of September.

Mid-End of September would work, let me check their website to see if anything big is going on.

I'm game depending on the weekend. Had a great time at the brief spring event and would to get together again.

I hit Silver Lake 2 weeks ago and had a great time there too.

I've never been, but I'm definitely interested in going.

I'm good for the 23rd, Anyone else in?? $20 for the day and it opens at 9am.

I'm in.

I'm going to shoot for making it... my Slee suspension is being shipped at present and I've 'Blasted' every old nut and bolt. Depending my mental state (and the state of my indexing the new T-Bars) I might just bring my Taco.

Sorry, I won't be around that weekend. I just made plans to go on a mini vacation with the Mrs. so we can get out of town for a bit and take a break.

I'm going to shoot for making it... my Slee suspension is being shipped at present and I've 'Blasted' every old nut and bolt. Depending my mental state (and the state of my indexing the new T-Bars) I might just bring my Taco.
Yeah, do that at least once a week until you take it off. It will so be worth it.

Do we need the orange safety flags?

Yes we do. They sell them there for probably $20. If you don't have a mount point bring zip ties, they work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom