Wanted built cruiser axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i know its a long shot but looking for some built cruiser axles either fj40 or fj60 to stick under my wife 40. figured i would give it a shot. let me know if anyone has some coming out or laying around thanks!

what about the ones i mentioned? not gonna find a better deal for a pair of geared and locked axles!

georg

what about the ones i mentioned? not gonna find a better deal for a pair of geared and locked axles!

georg

i PMed you for pics and never heard back:p shoot me some pics if you could

yeah if im spending 3k ( which i dont have) i would just go do 60s:D

building a pair of 1-tons will cost you at least twice that......

i snapped some pics today but fogot the digi at the shop. will post them tomorrow. not much to see, they're sitting on my axle rack in the shop....

georg

building a pair of 1-tons will cost you at least twice that......

i snapped some pics today but fogot the digi at the shop. will post them tomorrow. not much to see, they're sitting on my axle rack in the shop....

georg

Built the same way yeah your right, but you don't need chromos front and rear to run 38s with one tons, anyway shoot me the pics tomorrow most likely I'll take them

here ya go. sorry about the crappy pics. getting them outta there would take a little work which i can't ustify just to take some pics, sorry. just too damn busy......
georg
DSC00039.jpg
DSC00040.jpg
DSC00041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom