IH Build plans on 68 Scout, need ideas, etc!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, so my dad has had his 1968 scout as a plow truck for the past 30 years, I finally bought him a beat 98 ram as a trade off so I can begin!!! This is my first ever scout, so I decided to come to the experts. I plan to make this a hot rod/cruiser/lifted beach truck. As of now I've already got a 327 and punched out that will be super charged. Depending on the crane conditions, what other frames will these little guys fit on without much modding? I'm also planning 6" lift with 35s, any lift company in particular most of you guys use that specialize in the scouts? And if theres anything else anyone can think of I'd appreciate it. Sold my custom built 800hp diesel to begin this, but it won't happen until late winter so I got time to gather parts and any help. Thanks in advance!!

Ok, so my dad has had his 1968 scout as a plow truck for the past 30 years, I finally bought him a beat 98 ram as a trade off so I can begin!!! This is my first ever scout, so I decided to come to the experts. I plan to make this a hot rod/cruiser/lifted beach truck. As of now I've already got a 327 and punched out that will be super charged. Depending on the crane conditions, what other frames will these little guys fit on without much modding? I'm also planning 6" lift with 35s, any lift company in particular most of you guys use that specialize in the scouts? And if theres anything else anyone can think of I'd appreciate it. Sold my custom built 800hp diesel to begin this, but it won't happen until late winter so I got time to gather parts and any help. Thanks in advance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom