BudBuilt Group Buy (Closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Pa and wheel the Pines of NJ with trucks and offload bikes , I'm just across the bridge in Pa I'm right on the Delaware river just outside Philadelphia , I'm going stainless due to all salt we get in PA and NJ , not sure if you run your rig in the winters , I try and avoid salt in winter , bare aluminum and steel look like crap after a few winters .

With proper prep and paintwork , I dont see rust as being an issue. I'll use the money I save from going to high carbon instead of stainless on other mods

I'm in for a full set of skids as well. Aluminum front PC'd black, aluminum fuel tank, and the rest in stainless steel. Rear shock armor as well, steel PC'd.

Based on the existing 15% coupon on the website, stacking another 25% coupon will make the 36.25%
So, just checking my math. If I find a set of skids for 2070 before the 15% discount, is my price with the group buy 40% off the 2070?
And skids are $300 off if I go non powder coated?
If adding sliders to the order, then the sliders would receive a flat discount of $100 if powdercoated or $300 if non powdercoated. The 15% + 25% discount would be off the full retail price of skids.

Please add me in for Full Skids/ Mixed (Aluminum Front, Fuel Tank), (Stainless Engine, Tran, T-Case, shock guard), and step sliders powder coated. Thanks for arranging this!

Please add me in for Full Skids/ Mixed (Aluminum Front, Fuel Tank), (Stainless Engine, Tran, T-Case, shock guard), and step sliders powder coated. Thanks for arranging this!
by your math, what’s this going to run you? I’m looking at something similar.

by your math, what’s this going to run you? I’m looking at something similar.
I'm also going to pay to paint the front skid plate (the rest bare) but I believe it breaks down to: skids - $2,374 -15% (356.10) - 25% (504.47) = $1513.43 and then sliders are $1399-$100 (pc) so grand total of $2,814 + shipping. This is my best guess of how it all breaks down =). Does anyone have suggestions on installers in Southern California/Orange County area?

The group buy will end on Jan 4, 2021, Monday morning at 10am PST. Payment will be required within a week of close by ordering directly on the website or by calling Rob direct. The discount code will be provided directly to you via pm.

I would like sliders and aluminum skids. Thanks.

So, just checking my math. If I find a set of skids for 2070 before the 15% discount, is my price with the group buy 40% off the 2070?
And skids are $300 off if I go non powder coated?
Your final price for the skids will be $1319.625 plus shipping

$300 off is for sliders if you go for bare metal; $100 off if powder coated.

There are so many ways one could mix and match but I just put the most popular combinations together. Please note that the prices do not include powder coating & shipping expense.

1609312694518.png

When is the group buy open til ? Not sure if BB is open between Christmas and new Year I did send a email stating what I needed I'm #16 sir ...dirty dozen .. LOL Not sure if they are closed or waiting on a total , I stated in my email direct I would pay up front but never heard back from BB .
Keep me posted .

When is the group buy open til ? Not sure if BB is open between Christmas and new Year I did send a email stating what I needed I'm #16 sir ...dirty dozen .. LOL Not sure if they are closed or waiting on a total , I stated in my email direct I would pay up front but never heard back from BB .
Keep me posted .
The group buy will end on Jan 4, 2021, Monday morning at 10am PST. Payment will be required within a week of close by ordering directly on the website or by calling Rob direct. The discount code will be provided directly to you via pm.
The answer is in post #112. Hopefully there is some preference given to the ones that signed up early, without knowing what the discount would be, but if not that is the way it goes.

If the price is indeed $1208.06 (plus shipping) for a full aluminum skid plate set plus the shock guards then I'm in for a set.

Wow, sounds like a good buy. Please count me in for a full set of aluminum skids and the shock guards, thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom