BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice, thanks for sharing Wayne. We were admiring your knife skills last night at Scott's house. Looks like a rare to the states FJ43 and I saw the two 45's in some of their social media posts some really nice rigs out there. Hope you had a great weekend

Thanks! I enjoyed making the Scotts knife. The Round Up was a good time. Here's three more pics... The FJ Company from Miami, brought a 40 with a 1FZ-Fe transplant with a 5 speed... Immaculate rig, though I'm still trying to figure out how they change the #6 spark plug...:yawn: Thanks again!

IMG_20190316_184655099.jpg

IMG_20190316_184426333_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190316_192444172_HDR.jpg

Thanks! I enjoyed making the Scotts knife. The Round Up was a good time. Here's three more pics... The FJ Company from Miami, brought a 40 with a 1FZ-Fe transplant with a 5 speed... Immaculate rig, though I'm still trying to figure out how they change the #6 spark plug...:yawn: Thanks again!

View attachment 1930649

View attachment 1930651

View attachment 1930652

Wow, that FJ Company does some nice work I follow them on some of their social media feeds I bet it drives really well too. The shower facility and sign is awesome :cheers:

FYI, Woody added a new Events & Trail Prefixes when you compose new threads where its applicable :cheers:

I'm so mentally ready to make some good trips. Things are starting to line up for me to dig into the 80 build and I think it will be ready for something good next year.

I'm so mentally ready to make some good trips. Things are starting to line up for me to dig into the 80 build and I think it will be ready for something good next year.

I understand that bud, I could sure use a good trip to get away myself. My son graduated this year, enrolled at UL and starts next week which kinda milked the travel funds for any significant trips this year. I'm hoping to do a few weekend trips in the fall when the weather is better. Good to hear on your 80 build keep us updated on the progress sure would like to hear about it. Hope that little man of yours and your family are all doing well bud. :cheers:

Just dropping by to say hi

And looking at some info on transmissions for my 99. Wasn't sure about my password but wrote the first thing that came to my brain and got it. Has to be the oldest password I have for anything online.

Good to see you drop in Marty, same here on my password same one since 2006 I keep is simple 👍 the 100 giving you tranny issues? Did you try changing the filter and fluid yet? One good thing you don't hear much is trans failures on the 80/100 or 200.

Hey fellas, I was directed here from the powers that be. If I were to buy a locker or two for my 02 100 series, do you have any recommendations one someone local that could do a competent install? I don't want to have to figure this out myself, but I will if I have to. I dont' really care if I have to go ARB vs Eaton vs whatever.

^^^^Truth^^^^

I've been waiting almost a year for a transmission rebuild, but I should get some traction on my 80 once that is done.

I didn't think i couldn't do it but i kick myself off of FB. The first week is hard. Keep getting emails from FB to rejoined. i will be here for now until i find something new. :beer:

I didn't think i couldn't do it but i kick myself off of FB. The first week is hard. Keep getting emails from FB to rejoined. i will be here for now until i find something new. :beer:
Good for you 👍 I feel your pain bud not keeping up with everything on FB. Rebecca kept hers for the business so she can fill me in. I find I get more done and look at my phone 1/4 of the time. Over a month I'm getting use to to not having it. I do get on Mud now at least once a day I'm helping my nephew purchase a 4R from a Mud member in Austin. Researching what I need to drop a 4.7 in the 70 FJ40 I'm getting ready to start working on it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom