BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I keep checking but Paul never updates his build threads. I guess he done.
sadly nuttin to report & that kinda like the pot call n the kettle black:D

I've been on here almost daily the last couple weeks looking for answers and polling the community on what works and what don't. I was also on here on and off since Christmas looking at 200's and gathering info. Still such a awesome resource for the community :cheers: so awesome I'm going order some new MUD stickers for the 200 :D

Does anyone have a 3/4" torque wrench I can rent? Beginning Sunday, I plan to replace all the cooling system components in my 97 80. I would like to replace the front crank seal while I'm in there, along with a few other gaskets.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks!!

Does anyone have a 3/4" torque wrench I can rent? Beginning Sunday, I plan to replace all the cooling system components in my 97 80. I would like to replace the front crank seal while I'm in there, along with a few other gaskets.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks!!

Try Paul, I have 1/2 FT LBs and 3/8 Inch LBs I think I used his 3/4 to torque my bearings on my 3/4 Ton Dodge

Installed new speakers in the 80 this afternoon... then unloaded all gear for a good cleaning... then took it to the car wash... and then went for a test drive... while on test drive, I noticed a trail... :( Even lockers couldn't get me out of this mess. I hate mud!!!

Want to give a shout out to ScottBx for rescuing me! Scott and his beautiful daughter Mary make a great team! :clap: I will forever be grateful!!!

20180525_185827.jpg
20180525_185915.jpg

Installed new speakers in the 80 this afternoon... then unloaded all gear for a good cleaning... then took it to the car wash... and then went for a test drive... while on test drive, I noticed a trail... :( Even lockers couldn't get me out of this mess. I hate mud!!!

Want to give a shout out to ScottBx for rescuing me! Scott and his beautiful daughter Mary make a great team! :clap: I will forever be grateful!!!

View attachment 1708966 View attachment 1708967

Looks like a nasty hole I heard the story at our Mens group get together. Is your front winch not working? Looked like you had some trees to latch on to. That Louisiana Mud is the worst when there is no bottom. Scott's a good guy glad he was able to help :cheers:

Took my daughter to see the Oceans 8 movie yesterday, they have a super clean 62 in the movie :clap:

Another one, Lexus LX570 & Land Cruiser Off-Road in Mongolia

Does anyone have an auto brokers license? I found a project vehicle on Coparts.com, but a can't bid on it. I'll be happy to pay. Please let me know. Thanks!

I can't think of anyone in the club that does off my head but I'll ask on our FB page to see.

I found someone. Thanks!!

Paul said he renewed his account so I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you as well if that other person falls through. Good luck :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom