Brush Guard 2006 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a recommendation for a brush guard for an 06 LC? I know some people think they are pointless, and they maybe, but I just need something to protect my front end from people bumping my car when parking. Light duty stuff. I was looking at the CARiD brush guard but I'm not sure about the quality of it. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan

Probably nobody can give you a recommendation on a product like this and I say this because
a) Brush guards don't work for other than aesthetics or mounting a set of lights
b) Everyone who has used one in some sort of accident or scuff has had more damage than necessary

The problem of these accessories are the mounting points and materials they are made. A very low and only mounting point meant they only have 1 pivoting point at the bottom of the vehicle so all the brush guard will lean against the headlights, grille, bumper, hood, etc.

Quality of all of these guards are beyond awful

To end this. You are better of leaving it the way it is. The only way you can get more damage than a little scuff is if some guy with a 6 inch lift F350 backs into you.
With the brush guard even a lowered Civic can damage your entire front end.
F145165364.jpg
2043_1024x768_a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom