Brought home a new rescue (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'm a member of a FB group based out of Spokane WA called M.T.F.U., and a few weeks ago another member posted about a senior dog in need of a home. He had come from severe abuse and had lost one rear leg to a shotgun. So, with my family having just recently moved into my house with me, we all went to pick him up tonight. He's the sweetest dog, but due to his abuse is a bit shy around men. He'll come right to you if you call him though, and knows some basic commands. Matter of fact the only indicator of any shyness is if a man approaches him and he's wagging his tail, he'll stop wagging his tail and duck his head slightly. He'll still let you pet him though and doesn't growl, snap or try to retreat. Not totally sure on what breed mix he is but there's definite lab and we think some mastiff in him because he's HUGE.

Meet Titan

20190108_211513~01.jpg
20190108_214159~01.jpg
30431.jpeg

I'm a member of a FB group based out of Spokane WA called M.T.F.U., and a few weeks ago another member posted about a senior dog in need of a home. He had come from severe abuse and had lost one rear leg to a shotgun. So, with my family having just recently moved into my house with me, we all went to pick him up tonight. He's the sweetest dog, but due to his abuse is a bit shy around men. He'll come right to you if you call him though, and knows some basic commands. Matter of fact the only indicator of any shyness is if a man approaches him and he's wagging his tail, he'll stop wagging his tail and duck his head slightly. He'll still let you pet him though and doesn't growl, snap or try to retreat. Not totally sure on what breed mix he is but there's definite lab and we think some mastiff in him because he's HUGE.

Meet Titan

View attachment 1874307 View attachment 1874308 View attachment 1874309
:clap:

Way to go Titan! You just rescued Spook50! Total awesomeness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom