Brake tube Part Number Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First post here. I bought my first LC a couple of months ago and this forum has been incredibly helpful in getting her to a good baseline. I'm in the middle of a front knuckle rebuild and need to replace a brake tube that I stripped trying to get off. I plan on replacing the lower rubber brake lines while I'm in there as well.

I need help identifying the brake tube part number for my 1988 FJ62, highlighted in the image below. I've searched the forum and googled everything I could think of to try and figure it out. Is there a website or trick to finding part numbers that I'm not aware of? I have both the standard and heavy duty FSM.

1654453447690.png

The website linked below will give you part numbers. But I think all brake tubing was discontinued by Toyota eons ago for your vehicle.
The brake hoses may be available though.
This website will give you part numbers. Availability can usually be found by entering the part number you found on an online Toyota parts store (Toyotapartsdeal) but don’t count on them being 100% accurate. ie- it may be discontinued even though their website says it’s available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom