Bora 3/4" wheel spacers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

take a peek at your spare. I believe the space between each hole in the wheel is hollow/pocketed and will allow the stud to reside in the hollow.

I know 20mm wheel adapters have worked in the past. But they were not hub centric. 3/4" also equates to 19mm. I would give them a try. If they don't work, I think motorsport-tech would exchange them for 1" or so.

Why 3/4" spacers ?

Ok- undertand now.

I'm running 1.25"(30mm) Bora spacers on my 275/70-18 KO2 w/section witdth at 11" tire edges sit almost even with the fender lip. Not sure which 295s you're running but if your section width is around 11.70 +\- your tires would be theoretically near the same position with 3/4" spacers. You could prob go to 1" and still have clearance at all articulation angles.

Hers a pic of the front from both sides

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for the pics. The many helpful posts like this are what got me looking at the 3/4" spacers, just not sure if they'll fit without grinding the studs. I think I'll just try and found out, and then swap for 1" if the don't work.

Hey folks.
Lenny at motorsport-tech says that 3/4" adapters wont fit on a Hundy. Nothing to do with the stud lenght, he says it won't clear the hub and that 1" is the minimum. I can't figure what he means. Does this make any sense to you?

Hey folks.
Lenny at motorsport-tech says that 3/4" adapters wont fit on a Hundy. Nothing to do with the stud lenght, he says it won't clear the hub and that 1" is the minimum. I can't figure what he means. Does this make any sense to you?

Give them a call ask them to explain. Guessing could be to clear the "Hub Flange" for the front. On the fronts there are little machined tabs that go around the flange bolts that stick out to help keep the wheel centered, they may not be long enough and this may be part of the issue.

Give them a call ask them to explain. Guessing could be to clear the "Hub Flange" for the front. On the fronts there are little machined tabs that go around the flange bolts that stick out to help keep the wheel centered, they may not be long enough and this may be part of the issue.

That's my impression. Lenny said he couldn't explain better over the phone. I guess it means there is not enough clearance to machine in the hub centering lip on the adapter.

What came of the 3/4" spacer idea?

Fits only certain wheels. Could also bore out the pockets a little if it's just a matter of a few mm's.

I can confirm the 1" BORAs fit with no interference on the factory 18s if you want to go up a 1/4".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom