Bomber Products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just contacted AmEx to get my money back. I ordered the ARB awning and their load bar mounts, got confirmation email and credit card hit. Been waiting for a “order shipped” email. So I sent a follow up email. Got no response, sent another, no response, phone call, no response. Did a little research on BBB, seems that Josh likes the money but doesn’t want to ship the items people paid for. And apparently he doesn’t answer emails or his phone. I would advise staying away from this company.

Bomber customer service is really a joke! I also encountered a similar issue where I recieved products with months of delay (Frontrunner stuff, which was in stock with Frontrunner too).

He sold me a Maxtrax carrier saying its compatible with my truck (bone stock) and when I recieved that product didn't worked with stock FJ.

Stay away from this company.

His stuff always seemed bonkers expensive to me, like at least double what it should be.

Never bought anything from this guy but i really didn't see anything in his website that stands out wanting me to give my hard earned
cash to him, most of his stuff can be bought from other websites or suppliers and like someone else said it's way overpriced.

I have his maxtrax spare tire mount. Purchased several months ago. I really like the product itself (nothing bad to say), but like yourself, I ordered it and weeks went by with no shipping confirmation, no responses to emails, phone calls, etc.

Out of frustration, I sent a final email notice saying if there's no response I'll be forced to cancel the order and go through the credit card company to get my money back, and to that email he did respond and apologize, followed by prompt shipment of the item.

Bomber Products (Josh Bent is the Owner) is a complete scam. I 350usd worth of goods from them a while back. Never got it. No replies to emails or phone calls.

I took it up with my credit card company as fraud and also lodge an official complaint agaisn't them as it was clear I wasn't the only one
bomber.jpg

Pretty bad when you do an internet search of their name and the BBB site is the third listing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom