Bolt-in LHD LS Conversion Mounts for 1993 - 1997 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t get the coupon code to work.

Never mind. My error.

Last day for pre-sale price. Just got the laser cut parts in and we're starting to fabricate these up and hopefully ship very soon!

Do you have any pictures of tie rod clearance? I see that you recommend the Camaro oil pan with a lift (assuming bump stops?). Does the engine sit far enough back to use a chopped H3 pan such as the one sold by marks or the custom job by back bay customs -> link.

LS V8 Rear Bowl Engine Sump & Pick-up (Modified)

When are these shipping??

When are these shipping??
Mid next week. I'm waiting on a bulk order of bushings to arrive, looking like they will be here on Tuesday. This project has taught us who are good vendors, and who aren't... we will be adjusting accordingly for future production runs. I'll be shipping priority mail, which is generally 2-3 days to anywhere CONUS.

Everyone's patience is greatly appreciated, I've been pulling my hair out waiting on this stuff, knowing you guys have all been waiting. Kills me to have a pile of mounts sitting that we were hoping to ship out a couple weeks ago or earlier. Don't want to end up on the ih8mud vendor of shame list :frown:

Mid next week. I'm waiting on a bulk order of bushings to arrive, looking like they will be here on Tuesday. This project has taught us who are good vendors, and who aren't... we will be adjusting accordingly for future production runs. I'll be shipping priority mail, which is generally 2-3 days to anywhere CONUS.

Everyone's patience is greatly appreciated, I've been pulling my hair out waiting on this stuff, knowing you guys have all been waiting. Kills me to have a pile of mounts sitting that we were hoping to ship out a couple weeks ago or earlier. Don't want to end up on the ih8mud vendor of shame list :frown:

Awesome!! I wasn't to worried, but just curious. Thanks for getting back w/ me.

Awesome work, and product! Thanks for supporting the 80 Series community.

Any updates on when these are shipping?

Alright, the mounts are shipped as of yesterday! Would imagine most of you will recieve them tomorrow.
You should have received email tracking - if you didn't let me know.

I put my direct contact info in a letter with the mounts, with a few hints/suggestions. If anyone has any questions or issues, feel free to email/text/call and I will help you as much as I can.

Also I would like some feedback on how the install goes, etc, as we are working on more indepth documentation (hopefully available to the LC community at large) for doing these swaps. Obviously the mounts are just a small part of the picture, but hopefully they've made things a bit easier in the process.

Alright, the mounts are shipped as of yesterday! Would imagine most of you will recieve them tomorrow.
You should have received email tracking - if you didn't let me know.

I put my direct contact info in a letter with the mounts, with a few hints/suggestions. If anyone has any questions or issues, feel free to email/text/call and I will help you as much as I can.

Also I would like some feedback on how the install goes, etc, as we are working on more indepth documentation (hopefully available to the LC community at large) for doing these swaps. Obviously the mounts are just a small part of the picture, but hopefully they've made things a bit easier in the process.
Awesome! Thank you.

Im a ways out from my install, collecting parts and rebuilding an engine for it. Plan to run my truck as is for this coming summer and drop in the LS next winter. Looking forward to using your mounts!

Received my mounts today, they look good! One step closer on my v8 conversion.
84A16231-F01A-4DDA-95DA-BA5BD1E08EB5.jpeg

Do you have any pictures of tie rod clearance? I see that you recommend the Camaro oil pan with a lift (assuming bump stops?). Does the engine sit far enough back to use a chopped H3 pan such as the one sold by marks or the custom job by back bay customs -> link.

LS V8 Rear Bowl Engine Sump & Pick-up (Modified)

Just checking in on the above question. Would love to see pics of tie rod clearance as these get installed. Thanks.

You have plenty of TRE clearance with an f-body pan. The only major concern is your driveline, which why we recommend at least a 2" lift (3+ is ideal if you're planing on hard off-roading) and a high-clearance driveline. I tried to take a picture but I couldn't get a good angle to show.

I've got motor mounts in stock and ready to ship if anyone is looking to get started on a swap. Use the code ih8mud for another 10% off.

Just got another batch of mounts in, ready to ship! Hopefully some of the mud members who purchased our mounts are using them at this point... we've had good feedback so far.

Is the reference to 93 and up because it hasn’t been verified on a 91/92, or are there known differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom