Bolivia to Steamshovel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think (from what I know of you) that you, Jack, espresso Dan and Shawn would really have enjoyed this trail. There was enough to keep you on your toes the first half, then it gets really easy where you can relax and enjoy the old mining remains and scenery, then at the end, it get tight and twisty and very scenic coming down Stemshovel canyon. Although, those that have concern of their paint would not be too happy with the pinstriping. It seems its mostly run by quads and the over growth causes me to believe as such.

K

It looked like a fun one. I was going to ask you if you thought the 80 would have any problems fitting or getting through that trail. Hopefully next time.

Jack

It looked like a fun one. I was going to ask you if you thought the 80 would have any problems fitting or getting through that trail. Hopefully next time.

Jack

The 80 wouldnt have had any troubles, nor would the 100, its just the brush over growth that made it "tight". Got whapped in the face with the widow open, and I think Krokar did as well. It was conveniently a little more forgiving on my side of the rig, so I think that he got the brunt of the "shrub facial".:p:doh:

K

The 80 wouldnt have had any troubles, nor would the 100, its just the brush over growth that made it "tight". Got whapped in the face with the widow open, and I think Krokar did as well. It was conveniently a little more forgiving on my side of the rig, so I think that he got the brunt of the "shrub facial".:p:doh:

K

True, true, fitment isn't the problem, it's whether you mind that Nevada pinstriping or not.

YEAH BROTHA!!!!!!
Sorry about dropping the "F BOMB" I was excited for you!

K

That was you??!! LOL!!! Naw bro, I don't care, I think everybody said it a few times after I got up!! It adds to the effect I think, just lettin' everybody know before they open it up in front of their grandma, kids, boss, etc. :D:D

Nicely done!

Thanks man. Honestly, I don't remember even going up til I got to the top and everybody was screaming!! I hit it the first time about a foot to the right from that line and didn't make it, I backed down, got straight and said to myslef, here we go. Eased the front up and gave it a little juice, everybody was screaming and I was like, "oh $hit! I'm at the top!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom