Body shop TECH DAY This Sat 24 june (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H2o

Threads
TECH DAY CANCELED ----POSTPONED TO DATE TBD--- SEE MY LAST EMAIL BELOW.

thanks.

Sebastien.

Last edited:
Body shop TECH DAY

YO!
Not a member yet....but I need a body shop TECH DAY badly.

Can't do it this Saturday.

Thanks for the heads up.

Doug

Well, hurry up and sign up... See what you are missing! :)

H2o said:
Well, hurry up and sign up... See what you are missing! :)

Geez, Seb. The man hasn't even made it to a meeting, yet. First things first.

I'll post it to the list.

I'll be at the next meeting...:beer:

Cheers,
Doug

It would also be helpful to know what kind of things ya'll want to learn about. That way I can figure out what I need to bring home from work. I'm planning to bring home all my body hammers and dollies, as well as my paintguns. I may be able to borrow some of the larger equipment to demonstrate. Ryan

elskippo said:
It would also be helpful to know what kind of things ya'll want to learn about. That way I can figure out what I need to bring home from work. I'm planning to bring home all my body hammers and dollies, as well as my paintguns. I may be able to borrow some of the larger equipment to demonstrate. Ryan

Damn, I wish I was going to be in town!

well, seeing that no one has responded, i am looking at postponing. so you might be inl luck felix.

Andrew responded to the email saying he can make it.

Sebastian,
Just in case it does get postponed...here is what I'm interested in learning about.

1. Techniques for cutting out my rocker panels...to make room for sliders or just a replacement of angle iron. Also, for cut and repair of the bottom of my rear quarters and the rusty rear sill.

2. Painting. I'm planning on a rattle can job, but might change my mind if I can learn how to do it right, myself.

Thanks for asking....
Doug

My truck might be a good candidate for "guniea pig" since its kinda ugly already.

I can be there in the afternoon. If you want to bring out the puller we were talking about last saturday, that would really kick ass, ryan. Ofcourse I could bring out some greenbacks for that type of service ;) Maybe a demo on that adhesive meterial you use instead of welding could be helpful as many do not have the ability or equiptment to weld stuff. By the way, thanks for having me over last weekend, that 60 bumper is freakin' awesome!

I could bring beer too :cheers:

I'll check on the puller tommorow. We're slow at the shop so I took off to work on the bumper and run some errands.

Tech Day Will Be Postponed. Date Tbd!

:confused:

Looks like we are rescheduliing. I will look at dates this weekend to figure out a good time for it. Ryan, i will call you.

have a great weekend everyone!

Sebastien.

Let me know as well. Sundays work best for me. I took this sat. off for this but I've got a party to go to as well so it all works out :cool:

And now its raining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom