Blue Mtn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup, cince he was 14, he's 50 somthing now and has an old BJ40 as well as a BJ 60.
Should be fun, will let you know how it goes.

Rob.

Are you going Saturday or Sunday Rob?

gb

Satuday morning i will be picking up one guy in vancouver at around 10:00 am and meeting up with two more in Maple ridge and on to blue mountain.

I have been offered to bring another truck up with me, so if there are any takers let me know, it should be a blast to check out ol' blue again! :bounce:

Cheers,
Rob.

It might be a little grown in too! If I was down south, I would be in like a dirty shirt. Rob, if you can't find anyone, call Derek, I bet he will go, I think his computer is down now.
Cheers,
Deny

Ya...bummer, that's between my nightshifts. Gonna be sleep'n part of the day while you're having fun!

gb

Deny said:
It might be a little grown in too! If I was down south, I would be in like a dirty shirt. Rob, if you can't find anyone, call Derek, I bet he will go, I think his computer is down now.
Cheers,
Deny
Hey Deny, i just tried Derek and his voice mail is not set up to leave a message yet, but i will try him tonight, thanks for the tip.
Rob.

Also, maybe Dan, if he has his wagon running good already and wants to thrash it? I'd say JIm too, since we live so close, but I don't know if he has the time since it is nearing the end of his school symester( plus I don't think his wagon on 35s with 3.73 gears would like blue mtn very much).
Cheers,
Deny

OOO..mebbe i'll throw a battery and a permit on the 45!

oh..and fix the steering :banana:

oh..and fix the brakes :banana:

ughh..and fill up with propane

or..perhaps I should stay home and work on it? :doh:

oh right, forgot the clutch is goin' south to. The mighty 2F blows a fair bit of smoke as well :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom