Black paint for an expedition rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s interesting that most of you who replied mentioned that black was not the ideal choice but now you like it, maybe you get used to the idea and like DJCloz said it matters how it looks in the pictures;)

What do you guys think of Pearl White, I found a few LX in pearl. It might look funny with a black ARB bumper. Anyone has tried this combo?

Thank you all for chimiming in, I think black is back on the table, I love all the pictures you posted.
@r2m - I know how to buff a car, I have all the supplies. I had to learn when I had a black honda :)
@willbt - call me ocd, I do like to keep my rig clean in between trail runs. This is my Montero, it has a fair amount of pin stripes.

By the way if know anyone selling a good 100 send him my way, I hope to join this club properly.

View attachment 1586917

Nice Pajero you have there, I always like the pajero and the Isuzu Trooper with 3.1 TD.

My 04 is Green. It's an awesome truck, but I should have held out for white. No need to buff out white.

Jim

Thank you all for chimiming in, I think black is back on the table, I love all the pictures you posted.
@r2m - I know how to buff a car, I have all the supplies. I had to learn when I had a black honda :)
@willbt - call me ocd, I do like to keep my rig clean in between trail runs. This is my Montero, it has a fair amount of pin stripes.

By the way if know anyone selling a good 100 send him my way, I hope to join this club properly.

View attachment 1586917
That is a sweet Monty. I had two gen 2.5s before my hundy and I miss them every now and then. Awesome rigs.

No stress selecting after market trims color as most of them comes in black.

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5168.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

IMG_5181.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom