Black lifted 200 spotted in Canmore AB with Slee Sliders and ARB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious if anyone on this board was up in Canmore on the weekend in a seriously sweet looking Black 200... outfitted nicely with slee sliders, ARB front bumper and some nice looking Dunlop muds....

Parked next to Rebound Cycle.... very eye catching truck to say the least...

Hill

Just curious if anyone on this board was up in Canmore on the weekend in a seriously sweet looking Black 200... outfitted nicely with slee sliders, ARB front bumper and some nice looking Dunlop muds....

Parked next to Rebound Cycle.... very eye catching truck to say the least...

Hill

That would probably be Marc (Chimyz)...lol.

That was me...thanks for the comments.

My son and I went for a little drive, and decided to say hello to a good friend and riding buddy who works at Rebound.

I didnt know your truck was black.... SEND some pics of that rig.

What lift did you put on?
were those 33's?

I didnt know your truck was black.... SEND some pics of that rig.

What lift did you put on?
were those 33's?

The truck isn't black, it's dark grey. It was covered with a nice coat of dirt, so it could've looked like any colour under there.

I have pics all over this forum, but here is one of the latest:

IMG_3225.jpg

Is this the one you saw?

The wheels are new Dunlop MT, just came out a month or 2 ago. They are a mix between Mud tires and All terrains. They measure 275/70/18 on steel Tundra rims (I painted black). The tires measure about 33.2".

I have 2" OME up front with Medium Duty for the ARB and .75" OME rear medium duty. I also added Total Chaos' UCAs.

All in all I'm super happy with it. Used to have an 80 with 2+" OME lift and 34s...but this one is way nicer. :bounce:

marc - super slick ride... i deffinitley checked it out twice...

i gotta ask - how much bling did it cost to bring it in to the country?

How does it wheel?

Are the dunlops pretty quiet?

marc - super slick ride... i deffinitley checked it out twice...

i gotta ask - how much bling did it cost to bring it in to the country?

How does it wheel?

Are the dunlops pretty quiet?

Cost $5000 in taxes to bring it in. There is a Canadian Duty on cars/trucks made in Japan. Other than that, I bought it when the dollar was better than the U.S.

Wheels great. I have had it up to Top of the World in McLean Creek with no issues what so ever. I went with 3 YJs, a '94 4runner and 80 series, and as they all navigated the trails, I was drinking coffee and my son was watching movies. It was quite a funny experience. Really easy to wheel compared to other vehicles I had. My only beef is that it is so big, you can't help but pinstripe it.

The Dunlops are great so far. I saw them at SEMA, and knew that they were a good mix between Mud Tire and All Terrain. I waited for their release for months, and finally ordered them up in March. I've only had them on for 1000 kms, but I am super happy. Once I get more mud experience in them I will be able to comment more. They do hum, but it's only noticable with the windows down.

sweet... might be fun to tag along on a ride one day... keep me in mind.

Colin

sweet... might be fun to tag along on a ride one day... keep me in mind.

Colin

Possibly this weekend. I went down 22 from Rocky Mountain House on Thursday. Hit up 579 west to 40, and down through 40 on my way to Cochrane. 579 was a blast, and there are tons of trails through there. I was even thinking of doing a drive on Sunday. Looks like the whole Waiporous valley is open. Guys with quads were coming in for the long weekend.

I may be able to go for a little wheel. just have to see which day im not snowboarding

Saturday won't work...gotta drop Rachel and the boys off at the airport, but I would be up for some bevys on Sat. night.

Sunday would work best, that way we can head out early in the day.

That is beautiful! :cool:

i cant make this weekend.but would love to find a time to meet up with some of you local guys.

cshill at pcl dot com

The RMLCA is meeting this Wednesday night, 7 ish, at Hillhurst Comm. Center. There are always bevys there.

Just realized, that's tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom