Black Appearance Package Part Numbers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Does anybody have the part numbers for the "Black Appearance" package and/or the individual part numbers for each component? My dealership here in Canada does not know what I was talking about when I asked for the package on my F Sport LX600.

Thanks in advance

Idk any Canada. But in the USA I did not see the appearance package option on the F Sport.

I have a Luxury with the appearance package.

I don’t have the part numbers, but I have the prices (US dollars) from a dealer.

I ended up getting the front grill and fog lights in black and swapping those out. I also bought 18” black wheels.
IMG_1864.jpeg
IMG_4831.jpeg
67293317147__C6C2041A-E123-4F5B-A06C-6FEDC75308D4.jpeg
RenderedImage.jpeg

How much were these each? Looking at wheel options since mine came with the 22s. Looking at the Sequoia/ Tundra bbs trd wheels, but I’m not even sure if they fit for sure(like rubbing and off set I mean).
1800, that includes shipping and tax

Thank you!!

Looks like my LX is going back to my ppf guy. I booked it in for next week to delete all chrome. I will post pictures when it is done.

It will be waaaaaay cheaper than buying the parts separately.

Thank you!!

Looks like my LX is going back to my ppf guy. I booked it in for next week to delete all chrome. I will post pictures when it is done.

It will be waaaaaay cheaper than buying the parts separately.
How'd it turn out?

Sorry, all. I picked up my lx600, but the side mirrors have not been done yet. We're trying to figure out what to wrap the chrome with, as we aren't sure how gloss black would look. But here is the photo with the window trim and door handle done and I personally think it looks awesome!
IMG_5903.jpeg

Anyone know the part numbers for the rear “lx600” and “Lexus” lettering in black?

Sorry, all. I picked up my lx600, but the side mirrors have not been done yet. We're trying to figure out what to wrap the chrome with, as we aren't sure how gloss black would look. But here is the photo with the window trim and door handle done and I personally think it looks awesome!
View attachment 3353552
Looks good! Black in general looks great. Haven’t seen a black Lx in person yet actually

Anyone know the part numbers for the rear “lx600” and “Lexus” lettering in black?
I might just remove the lx600 and black out the Lexus. My PPF guy asked if I wanted to keep it all off, but I told him people might think its a Durango from the rear.
Looks good! Black in general looks great. Haven’t seen a black Lx in person yet actually

Thanks! Black was not my first choice, but it is growing on me.

I might just remove the lx600 and black out the Lexus. My PPF guy asked if I wanted to keep it all off, but I told him people might think its a Durango from the rear.

Thanks! Black was not my first choice, but it is growing on me.
I’d keep it as is. Looks fantastic. Now if only those rims could be in black 🤔

I am actually putting on the wheels from my 4Runner today, will post some photos when I get home.

I looked into that but thought that the 4 runners and tacomas have a larger hub diameter and the trd wheels had a pretty low offset. I could also never figure out the load rating on those rims.

Interested to see how it works out.

IMG_5734.jpeg

Since my LT295/70/R18 Yokohama Geolander MTs do not fit and I do not foresee a lift kit anytime soon. I settled for 275/65/R18 Falken Wildpeaks.

This is probably the best size for me to go with, especially with a 0 offset.

IMG_5954.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom