BJ72 in Boulder w/ CT Plates... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

loeky

SILVER Star
Threads
Just wanted to say ... SEXY.

You were just here on Pearl street and was oggling your rig outside of Buffalo Exchange. Came back to my office to grab a card and drop it on your windshield, but you'd already driven away.

It's a long shot - If you EVER think of selling, please call me first!

Just wanted to say ... SEXY.

You were just here on Pearl street and was oggling your rig outside of Buffalo Exchange. Came back to my office to grab a card and drop it on your windshield, but you'd already driven away.

It's a long shot - If you EVER think of selling, please call me first!
also if you see this truck around town, it's mine too. definitely stop chat if you see me around.

IMG_0444.jpg

Mud Missed Connections - success in less than 6hrs or your money back! Thanks for connecting us guys - I imagine it's a small community of import junkies.

I entertained importing a BJ previously, but was limited by laws in California. But now that I'm in Colorado .... >:)

@LukisStyles - I'll PM you. It only took 10 seconds of googling to pull up more info on your truck once I had the model and year in hand. Rare bird indeed and would love to chat. Seeing such an awesome example on the street was rad.

Mud Missed Connections - success in less than 6hrs or your money back! Thanks for connecting us guys - I imagine it's a small community of import junkies.

I entertained importing a BJ previously, but was limited by laws in California. But now that I'm in Colorado .... >:)

@LukisStyles - I'll PM you. It only took 10 seconds of googling to pull up more info on your truck once I had the model and year in hand. Rare bird indeed and would love to chat. Seeing such an awesome example on the street was rad.
there is a build thread in here somewhere. i bought it from a mud member. he did a fantastic job making it a LHD but his skills with wiring was seriously awful. I sent it to Canada to get is sorted out and they did a crazy good job. brand new harness

i also rebuilt pretty much everything under the hood, put electronic lockers in, and a whole bunch more crap. it's such a great truck.

also if you see this truck around town, it's mine too. definitely stop chat if you see me around.

Is that the one with the Italian engine? I so wanted one of those but ended up with a Yamaha DT 175, 2nd model. I think it was a better decision now. Parts for the Indian dried up pretty quick in Australia.

Is that the one with the Italian engine? I so wanted one of those but ended up with a Yamaha DT 175, 2nd model. I think it was a better decision now. Parts for the Indian dried up pretty quick in Australia.
yup. and parts are def hard to come across. This one is 100% original with 1100 miles on it.

Enlighten me, what are "mall cruiser stickers"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom