BJ60, HJ60, FJ60, FJ62, FJ80 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the 3fe complete? ecu, wiring harness, etc. I live in seattle and would like to check it out. Thanks

Anyway I can get you to ship that tranny?

chris- how's the HJ?

She sick....bent a valve.

How and what is your latest project? Did you ever find out where your old rig ended up down here?

Taks care Chris

I want the springs I pmd you back and waiting price and wondering how you want paid

motoman- I don't want to ship them... it would require purchasing packaging materials and hauling them to a shipper in order to even get a price to quote you... and then hauling them back and checking to see if you are okay with the cost... and then back to the shipper. Bottom line is for $20/e it's not worth my time. Sorry.

Ok I have always seen the eyes wrapped with tape and shipped open through UPS but that was just when I worked there. If you decide you want to ship them let me know if you want an even $50 to ship that is fine I will pay it even if it cost you less.

i think it works just fine... the truck was running when I yanked the engine so I assume it's good. I'd be happy to offer your money back if it wasn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom