Big Sky Overland Rally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wklywilderness

Lady with a Lexus
Threads
Website
www.elisebent.com
Hey all! As some of you may know, 406 cruisers is an official "volunteer" sponsor of the Big Sky Overland Rally taking place August 3-5. What this means for you guys is, you as club members have the opportunity to volunteer in exchange for 100% free attendance (including camping!). We ask that you donate 5 hours of your time in exchange for the rest of the weekend to enjoy the classes, activities and a campsite for free, your family is welcome too. This is a $100-$180 value. Blocks of time include the following:

- set up on Thursday morning
- Admission/Parking on Thursday afternoon/evening
- Admission/Parking on Friday/Saturday morning
- Admission and general help Friday/Saturday afternoon
- Raffle and evening socials, on Fri/Sat evenings
- Cleanup on Sunday

Keep in mind- We need the most number of volunteers on Friday and Saturday early AM and for Sunday cleanup. We can be flexible with your schedule if you want to do smaller chunks at a time, as well.

You can also go ahead and forego the volunteering and just buy a pass, that's ok too :)

We have some awesome instructors, a killer venue (right on the banks of the Yellowstone River in Livingston) and I think it'll be a fantastic and fun event, especially with your help. For more information about the classes and so on, visit: bigskyoverlandrally.com
If you are interested in signing up as an official 406 Cruisers volunteer, please send me a PM or signup through the contact page on the website.

If you have any questions go ahead ask them on this thread so I can answer them for everyone! If you have any awesome and helpful ideas I'd love to hear those too.

Last edited:
I'm in!!!

Anybody familiar with any of the trails around Emigrant or off Mill Creek? Trying to get a trail ride together for the rally.

Y’all are awesome!

Unfortunately not going to be able to make it as I have to take kids to camp in Idaho. Enjoy! Look forward to hearing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom