Big Props to @KennyBobs Cousin! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Big thanks to @KennyBob ’s cousin for stopping on IH35 in Kyle to help me out. I believe he goes by @Evanmj here on mud…

I was headed to a muffler shop in San Marcos, from Austin, and my 60 had a rear tire blowout and I did not have a jack. About 5 minutes later while on my phone and trying to figure out what to do, I see a white 80 series pull over and Evan offered to help. He gets his jack and helps me crank and change the tire. After we changed the bad tire, we noticed the front tire was also half flat, I managed to slowly drive it to a tire shop in San Marcos.

I offered Evan some beer money and he say no, “we’ll drink one at the next roundup”

🍺🍺

873240D5-AA7F-4117-AD99-5B94D70685F4.jpeg

1FEF2C62-BEEC-4552-831D-A84B951A667A.jpeg

9CD5C5E3-F2EB-423B-B549-6B02D514151E.jpeg

Big thanks to @KennyBob ’s cousin for stopping on IH35 in Kyle to help me out. I believe he goes by @Evanmj here on mud…

I was headed to a muffler shop in San Marcos, from Austin, and my 60 had a rear tire blowout and I did not have a jack. About 5 minutes later while on my phone and trying to figure out what to do, I see a white 80 series pull over and Evan offered to help. He gets his jack and helps me crank and change the tire. After we changed the bad tire, we noticed the front tire was also half flat, I managed to slowly drive it to a tire shop in San Marcos.

I offered Evan some beer money and he say no, “we’ll drink one at the next roundup”

🍺🍺

View attachment 2879439

View attachment 2879441

View attachment 2879442
What caused the bfg's to fail?

Yep. He’s good people. Glad he happened to be driving by at that moment and you were able to get rolling again!

Agreed. Those are some new looking tires. Strange failure.

I think it was bad driving... my tires worked fine. :) Happy to help of course! Hope to see ya'll at the roundup.
😂 Thanks again Evan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom