BHCC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Who is planning on being in the Hills this year?

Agreed...had a ball there last year, by first ever TLCA event too! Wish I could make it this year, unfortunately, we can only swing one "major" event this year, and our CM04 registration mails tomorrow!

I will be there! Whats a 36 hour drive?

Very cool area

ttt-19 weeks...

10 Weeks......

I'm still trying to get my stuff road worthy. But Rice on the Rocks should have a decent amount this year.

Oh Yea, I got to get the funds too!

I agree, this is a priemier TLCA event!

I just made my list of the crap I gotta get done prior to leaving. Better get to work!

Seven weeks.....Six till I leave ;)

Should be at the campground on 23 July....

Good luck!

-Steve

if the weather there is anything like the weather here, bring your snorkle and mask.....

How early do most people get there? I was planning on Tue PM arrival

ttt

dd113 said:

ttt

people arive as early as the Sunday before....

dd113 said:

ttt

There should be quite a few by Sat/Sun. Like I said I hope to be there on the 25th PM. Gives lots of time to do some pre runs. This would also give you time to do some sight seeing. There is a lot to do in the Black Hills.

Jen and I are heading out Sunday the 25th. I have to work Monday in Sioux Falls and Wednesday in Rapid. I think we are going to drop off the camper Tuesday then head back into Rapid for the eve. Will wheel Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We plan on doing a bunch of video this year as we will be driving the 80 out.....Were gunna try and stay on the easy stuff and walk in for shooting video.......

Anyone up for a brat feed again this year? Toyx4's want to do a fundraiser for the Black Hills folks. Maybe raise some funds to help fight the good fight.

Any thoughts??

woody said:
people arive as early as the Sunday before....

Or the Friday before... ;)

The goal is to leave Atlanta on the 23rd and arrive on the 26th. We will see if I can actually stick to that schedule.

29 Days to the event......

22 until I leave....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom