BHCC 2009 July 15 - 19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thankfully you won't find labled trails. SD is a sensitive area as far as closures and the wheeling folks up there have done a great job of keeping the trails out of the magazines. Contact DTC or Black Hill 4 Wheelers before you head up and I'm sure they would love to show you a great time! Here is a link on the RS forum from BHCC....lots of yak and reposts but a good sort of pictures.
Live from BHCC - Rising Sun Member Forums

In all seriousness, you will not be disappointed! Bring the family! Be sure to plan in some extra time to be a tourist in the Black Hills! From the water slides in Hot Springs to the top-of-the-world spectacular view on Needles Highway and all the caves and Presidents along the way the "Hills" should be experienced by everyone! I vividly remember traveling there as a kid with the parents in the camper. My kids now intrigue their friends with Black Hills stories! Sorry for the soapbox.....

We had a great time at this event as a family.

Kevin, I'll need to pick yer brain before next year so we can schedule some family fun...

Thanks for all the great comments about the Classic. It is the great people like you guys that make the classic a success and really enjoyable for the DTC members that work hard to organize the event!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom