BFG KO2 295/75r16 - Available anywhere? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BCM

Threads
I am trying to locate a set of new BFG KO2’s in 295/75/16 but all national, regional, and local suppliers I have contacted do not have any in stock and are telling me late July before they are available again. I’d like to get them installed prior to HIH, so late July is too late.

Does anyone know of a source that has these tires in stock and is willing to ship?

Thanks

4 wheel parts website suggests they have them in stock
Did you try them already?

How about a 305/70/16? I’ve always liked the 305 width on stock 100 wheels.

How about a 305/70/16? I’ve always liked the 305 width on stock 100 wheels.
That’s a possibility if I can’t locate the 295s. I’d prefer the extra height of the 295s but like the width of the 305s. It’s always that length versus girth trade off...

my sources only have Nitto's. No BFG's to be found. Have you looked at a 255 85 16?

295/75/16 KO2's will probably be my next tires...let me know if you find some, curious why there not available?

Heads up- 4wheelparts is having a sale on bfg tires and I was able to order 5x 295/75/16. They pay sales tax and 100 off 1000, mine were 960 out the door not bad at all.

Thanks...I spoke with them last week and they said they are taking orders but delivery couldn’t be guaranteed before mid-July. Seems to be a national back order on this size KO2.

I hope this works out for you and you get the tires when you’re expecting them.

Looks like you're right, I was able to place the order but 4wp, discount and costco have all said they are on 30-60 day backorder. I guess it's fine, I don't mind waiting. Locked in a good price at least!

Looks like you're right, I was able to place the order but 4wp, discount and costco have all said they are on 30-60 day backorder. I guess it's fine, I don't mind waiting. Locked in a good price at least!
I know this thread is old now, but was wondering how long your tires took? I just ordered the same tire/size on DiscountTireDirect and they didn't have an ETA. Said it could be months. I can wait months, but hoping it won't be years lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom