Best Tires for GX 460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so can anyone on here confirm that a 255.70r18, in either the BF Goodrich AT or the Falken AT3, will fit? Specifically concerned about the spare tire spot, as we don't have bumpers or swingouts or anything yet.
Thanks!

I originally had 255/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels and the spare fit in the factory location.

I originally had 255/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels and the spare fit in the factory location.
Thansk!

For reference.

Gkb5506.jpg

I had ordered the KO2's but then cancelled when I started reading that the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's are much better on ice due to a softer rubber. Getting them put on next week, went with 265/65/18's. From what I read, the KO2's are too hard and slip really easily on ice. The other thing that changed my mind is that it sounds like the A/T3W's are a bit quieter on pavement. Will primarily be using this vehicle for snowboard trips (Mammoth, Utah, etc), so wanted something that could work well on ice/snow and be fine for general all around use where I live (SoCal) -- don't want to have to use winter tires. Basically I was looking for the best all terrain that could work really well on snow and ice.
Did you ever get those 265/65R18 Wildpeaks? Did it fit in the spare? I've got KDSS and the factory hitch and I'm wondering if those tires will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom