Best Non OEM Power Steering Pump (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a good non Toyota power steering pump? Trying to save some money to use in other things for the 100. Mine is starting to growl and steering switches between soft and hard when turning. My truck is an ‘04.
Thanks!

I've had an Autozone one on my current truck for a couple years and over 10,000 miles without issue.

Jim

Is there a good non Toyota power steering pump? Trying to save some money to use in other things for the 100. Mine is starting to growl and steering switches between soft and hard when turning. My truck is an ‘04.
Thanks!
You've checked fluid level, and if full, tried a fluid flush and bleed? Also check the pickup screen to make sure it's clean and the pump is getting good flow?

I've had a good experience with Cardone rebuilt pumps from Advance Auto on Infiniti/Nissan. I don't know if Advance still sells them. One has been running for 11 years and over 70,000 miles. I haven't needed to replace a Toyota pump yet. PS pumps are a simple thing. Check other possible causes (e.g. fluid flow obstruction) for issues before replacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom