Best lightweight low cut style work boot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, fire away, opinions on best shoe style low cut safety shoe, lightweight, so probably composite...

Man I haven't had a pair of boots under 10" in over 15yrs. I liked the 8" Danners but they were all leather and not really light weight.

Sounds like your wanting a pair of steel toed boots, so I'd say start with Red Wing's, or a shop that sells work clothes/boots.

I've been rocking the Blundstone's since I switched from wildland to structure/ems. Blundstone Footwear 3rd year on 1st set of boots, with a backup pair at the ready. Great as station boots, easy to clean after messy EMS calls, and I've stomped through pretty big piles of snow with them too.

I've been rocking the Blundstone's since I switched from wildland to structure/ems. Blundstone Footwear 3rd year on 1st set of boots, with a backup pair at the ready. Great as station boots, easy to clean after messy EMS calls, and I've stomped through pretty big piles of snow with them too.

I got a pair of elastic sided blundstones. There is no metal in them and it makes them ideal for working with a metal detector.
Ive done a lot of walking in desert terrain and they still look newish

I got a pair of elastic sided blundstones. There is no metal in them and it makes them ideal for working with a metal detector.
Ive done a lot of walking in desert terrain and they still look newish

Yep, mine still polish up pretty well too.

If you want a nice boot get a pair of custom made WESCO Jobmasters. Even though it is a full boot mine feel like a pair of tennis shoes after you break'em in right.

I've got 3 pairs of them, great boot !! Wesco Boots

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom