Been waiting for years to make this post... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship" - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
Welcome
I'm just up the road - we should have coffee sometime.

Hi everybody,

This is COChef's old rig, and yes, that is olive drab bed liner, and no, nobody could pay me to change it. I was wanting to do that to my Runner anyway. My first step is going to be emissions wrangling with the county, then the mod fun will begin. I won't be doing anything crazy, as this is my new DD when I'm not on the bike (and other ADVriders here?), but some OME springs would not go amiss, and I'm looking into the logistics of welding on new frame mounts for my Runner's bumper that Addicted Offroad made for me in Greeley. Also the wheels are going to get swapped with newer 16s from a Taco (again, scavenged from the Runner), but the blackout is definitely going to be maintained. I maybe putting a 3rd gen 4Runner for parts or resto on the classifieds soon ;).

I think that covers all questions asked thus far. I'll take you up on that coffee, Toolman. I'll drop you a PM when I have some free days. Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Glad to be here.

Cheers,

Chris

Man, if that rig was here in Cali, I would have been quick to pick it up!
Congrats on it, I will be joining the FJ60 club very soon as well (once I find a good one here =P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom