Be honest, do you like the FJ Cruiser....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

new here, but not new to 4x4. Had my AG 2010 for over a year now and i honestly it is the best 4x4 trail rig, ive owned. Not a rock crawler, not a mud bogger, but all around trails, beach driving, sand pits, DD. etc by far the best. Reminds me alot of my 74 Bronco. with modern improvments, for example, power to weight and size, straight up winshield and the long over hang roof i love which covers the dash. I also owned a then brand new 79 Toy pick up 4x4 (first year) $6500 limited edition. Drove it for 200K plus with no issues sold it for $5500.

to sum up, best all around 4x4 i have owned since 1976, and i have had most all of them, and still have a few around.

Nope. Had a 2007, that I sold my '93 Toy P/U to buy. I'd had the truck for 15 years, and was a bit dismayed to see how cheap the plastics in the FJC were. The truck was a great hauler for my dogs, the FJC? Not so much. Traded the FJC in on a '11 Taco, slapped a topper on it, and bought a '77 FJ40. All is good....

Nope. Had a 2007, that I sold my '93 Toy P/U to buy. I'd had the truck for 15 years, and was a bit dismayed to see how cheap the plastics in the FJC were. The truck was a great hauler for my dogs, the FJC? Not so much. Traded the FJC in on a '11 Taco, slapped a topper on it, and bought a '77 FJ40. All is good....

best of both worlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom