Battle Born Offroad?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone here done business with this company out of Las Vegas? I placed and order a few weeks ago and they were quick to email me saying that their credit card system was having problems and using PayPal would be a better option. They took my money quickly enough but it's been crickets for two weeks now, even after a few unanswered emails requesting shipping eta. I would like to think that they are just a small company and are swamped with orders but who knows...

Never heard of them, but they have a facebook page and a web site. Call them.

None of that thread looks promising....:confused: Guess I will have to go through PayPal to get a refund since this Jake fella stopped responding to my emails. Any legit online retailers out there for 4wd parts?

All sorts. lexusgxor.com is a good place with some lists of vendors.

I ordered some of the new Bilstein 6112s with the heavier springs back at the end of February. It took about almost 6 weeks to actually get my item. When I placed the order, they said the item was ready to ship. Price was very good, but I did not like the constant "they will be shipping in 3 days, shipping by Friday, shipping next week, etc..." delays/updates via email and text. I get that they just drop ship directly from the manufacturer, but they can at least try to be honest with the estimated ship dates. I signed into their site ready to cancel my order when I saw that I finally had a tracking number.

I likely will not order from them again based on this experience.

I'm glad you finally got your order! I agree though, this is no way to run a business. I can see why he likes to use PayPal now as well, they're policies on refunds are beneficial to a company that has crappy customer service. It takes forever to get a refund! If Jake had told me it would be a month to ship at the beginning then no problem....but....a total lack of communication is a no go for me.

Yikes.

I had a great experience getting my full set of bilstein/icon/spc suspension. It was all drop shipped by the manufacturers quickly. It was also hundreds cheaper than the next cheapest place.

Not that it helps now, but this is why you go to google and type in the name of the website/company you are about to spend money with and the word "reviews".

Your right that wasn't helpful. I was simply asking for other users experience with the company, not what I 'should' have done prior to making a purchase. For what it's worth, the company accepted my refund request and it will take 30 days for the funds to go back to my CC account and that should be the end of it.

Your right that wasn't helpful. I was simply asking for other users experience with the company, not what I 'should' have done prior to making a purchase. For what it's worth, the company accepted my refund request and it will take 30 days for the funds to go back to my CC account and that should be the end of it.
Hey man, this is jake and Id like to apologize for the missed communication as this we do not tolerate. We had some issues at the beginning of April due to switching from gmail to our own server as well as me moving from Utah to Nevada. Im not trying to excuse the poor communication, as that should not have happened. We also apologize on the lead time. The reason we like paypal is due to the safety it gives not just us, but also the payee. Believe it or not, paypal usually allows the customers bank to decide who gets refunds so they usually side with the customer. As a young growing business, this isnt something we take lightly and will take note to move forward in the future. We do not want to become one of "those" companies and pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. Again i apologize, and hope you got those parts you needed and can enjoy them.

For others looking to contact us:
Email - INFO@BattleBornOffroad.net or SALES@BattleBornOffroad.net
Phone - O: 702-333-0868 C (text): 702-850-6333
Address - 4760 W Dewey Drive, Suite 133, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Thanks for the reply Jake, if you had sent me this message a few weeks after the order was placed I would have been more patient. That being said, I hope your shop is all moved and settled. I believe in second chances so the next time I need parts you will be back on my vendor list! 👍:beer::)

If any resident from the State of Washington is having trouble resolving transactions with any company who's done business online, in person or other and especially if items would be shipped to the State of Washington, contact our state attorney general office with your complaint.

They'll be able to assist you with making sure there's a swift resolution.

If any resident from the State of Washington is having trouble resolving transactions with any company who's done business online, in person or other and especially if items would be shipped to the State of Washington, contact our state attorney general office with your complaint.

They'll be able to assist you with making sure there's a swift resolution.

I’ll update as anything becomes of ~$2K+ in Icon stuff I ordered on Black Friday promo.

Luckily I didn’t use Paypal, so no issue there.

But they haven’t even charged me yet either ?!? o_O 🤔

I dug around, Jake seems to have salvaged the crapstorm of whoever Chaz Moore is on Tacomaworld - but we’ll see what happens here.

I called Icon - they don’t have a pending order to drop-ship to me on file. Hummmmm.

I’ll update with whatever happens, but it’s walking like a lame duck IMO right now.

I only left a Tues message to call me, and -**poof** - I have half my order charged & shipping.

Jordan was my contact guy, and I **think** the one who salvaged that group buy on Tacomaworld site.

So what I have going is FR “large-lift coilovers” to replace craptastic Pro-Comp spacer blocks & the adjustable upper control arms with Delta - Joints to get back camber correction.

The wrench for the coilovers was a separate part not included, Jordan included for free since I’ve got some $2K+ just up front before I do rear stuff.

They have Icon drop-shipping my coilovers withing the next 10-ish days, so that should work itself out.

If anything goes sideways, I’ll say so - but I also didn’t use Paypal. Seems that is a issue.

I only left a Tues message to call me, and -**poof** - I have half my order charged & shipping.

Jordan was my contact guy, and I **think** the one who salvaged that group buy on Tacomaworld site.

So what I have going is FR “large-lift coilovers” to replace craptastic Pro-Comp spacer blocks & the adjustable upper control arms with Delta - Joints to get back camber correction.

The wrench for the coilovers was a separate part not included, Jordan included for free since I’ve got some $2K+ just up front before I do rear stuff.

They have Icon drop-shipping my coilovers withing the next 10-ish days, so that should work itself out.

If anything goes sideways, I’ll say so - but I also didn’t use Paypal. Seems that is a issue.
Thanks for your support and patience! Without your order number or name to confirm who you are i can only guess, but i believe ive spoken to you a few times (im jake). I want to clarify here real quick. We order Icon through a wholesaler which is why when you called they didnt have your information and generally they wont give out that info if we order direct since its a security matter (dont want people going in and saying theyre a customer and changing shipping addresses ETC). But your coilovers should be shipping any day now from a fresh batch. Ill touch base with jordon to make sure we are on schedule! sorry for the late reply as we dont monitor this site as much as we'd like to. If you have any issues please feel free to call or email me 702-333-0868 or jake@battlebornoffroad.net. and that goes for anyone. Im here to help or answer any questions!

Thanks for your support and patience! Without your order number or name to confirm who you are i can only guess, but i believe ive spoken to you a few times (im jake). I want to clarify here real quick. We order Icon through a wholesaler which is why when you called they didnt have your information.......

If you have any issues please feel free to call or email me 702-333-0868 or jake@battlebornoffroad.net. and that goes for anyone. Im here to help or answer any questions!

Jake - yep Ben here - The Tundra coilovers & upper arms.

—— So to all who see this, my experience was smooth once things got pushed through from Black Friday.

I had the upper arms last week & coilovers just hit the porch today.

IMO, it’s a little tough to get Jake or Jordan on the phone (full disclosure I’m on ZERO social media platforms, so it may be easy to get them that way) - but once you do, and once your order gets momentum all is good.

You guys @Battle Born LV may want to clarify any experience/affiliation (or lack of) - you have with Chas Moore & the situation from the Tacomaworld drama as this thread has inferred that is something if someone doesn’t read the Tacomaworld thread deep enough.

———————————

EITHER WAY, MY END EXPERIENCE WAS FAIR & DECENTLY FAST (7 wks) - esp considering the holidays & we had snow delays here in WA as well.

HTH anybody reading here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom