For Sale BAT: 1973 FJ55 Very nice (and expensive) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

097-31118.jpg

You're going to need to step up your game @PabloCruise if you want to keep the shiniest tire on a pig crown!

Nice looking truck. Someone just needs to take it the last 10-15% of the way and fix all the details missed. Claimed to have paid 46k US dollars for the restoration. Bet they are shooting for the stars on final bid. Let’s wait and see!

So, I picked up my pig from BAT...I generally love the platform. As fellow pig owners, what is the general perception of the BAT?

So, I picked up my pig from BAT...I generally love the platform. As fellow pig owners, what is the general perception of the BAT?

I'm not a pig owner but occasionally drop in there for the eye candy. My perception is: Nice rigs that are overpriced. Comments can be interesting.

It’s a reflection of the market. Good for sellers. Occasionally there are relative bargains for buyers. We do it yourselfers are probably not an accurate reflection of the actual market.
When I bought my rolling shell it was on its way to the crusher. The shell and my pickup were filled with spares from another Pig already crushed. The seller, a Cruiser expert by anyone’s standards, was clearing out anything Pig related because “55 people are cheap SOBs “
There’s a butt for every seat. BAT usually finds ‘em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom