Events/Trails Bald Rock Heritage Preserve Cleanup - 2/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Bald Rock Heritage Preserve Cleanup and Raffle - 2/20 @ 10a. Many of you know about Bald Rock and the scenic stop just before Caesar's Head State Park, but for those that don't, it is an amazing view that is also strewn with graffiti and associated trash. We have been in contact with SC DNR and are going to help clean it up a bit. The graffiti is beyond our reach, but spray cans and pallet nails from fires should be an easy task for the group.

One attendee will go home a $100 member of Tread Lightly!

This event will be cancelled if the weather goes bad, but a post cleanup ride and lunch will be a good idea if the weather is right.
BRUC.image.jpg

Last edited:
im in if my schedule allows.

Me too

Glad this wasn't scheduled for today. The weather forcast looks great next weekend so far.

Palmetto Pride threw a curveball at us too and wants the Jones Gap/F-Mart road done that same day. For anyone that can make it out earlier, let's meet at the F-Mart at 0900 and do what we can before heading up to Bald Rock. If we get a good enough showing, we can split up to finish that road and then meet back up at Bald Rock to have both projects finished and then head to Ceasar's Head overlook/restroom and on to lunch.

So:
0900 at F-Mart on Hwy 11 for anyone that can
10 at Bald Rock for everyone
Complete the project(s) and ride Pinnacle Mountain to Brevard for lunch (Ecusta Brewing?)

Should be a good time. See you there!

Have family in town for wedding and we are getting together for bfast at 9am at Mother in laws in TR. Might join up with you in Brevard.....

I’m out will be in Apex

I’ll be there.

Sorry dude too much to do at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom