BAKERSFIELD SWAP & RALLY! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time again to plan on spending time buying, selling, trading parts, and swapping stories, seeing old friends and making new ones. This is an excellent event to network with other Cruiser Heads. I always learn something, sell something, and buy something. See you on the beautiful outskirts of Bako! As always this is a FREE event.
scan0001.jpg

Last edited:
This is a good reason to bring the 80 out and coerce my dad to bring his 60 out. Have to see if I still have any 4 speed transmissions sitting around for the 40s I had...

Tell yer dad to bring his 60... and his wallet!
Bernie's gonna be loaded with FJ60 parts. Come on out and help the boy raise enough for some new shoes.

Seriously though...
I've got a ton of 60 parts that need to be passed on. I'd just like some assurance there will be some 60 guys attending before I make the trip from San Luis Obispo.

Any interest?

If attendance is like last year there will be several 60's here. Haven't heard for sure how many.

how many rigs usually show up for this? Thinking about heading up from Corona.

We've had up to 50 rigs show up for our rallys. Because of rain the last 2 years the '40 showings were slightly down. I don't think we've ever had less than 30 rigs. Mostly '40's followed by '60's, '55's. There are also a lot of '80 series that have been showing up and at least 2 or 3 or more '45's. There are going to be 3 raffles for items donated from S.O.R., Marlin Crawler, and a couple of other vendors. The raffles are FREE, you don't have to buy any tickets, just sign in at the "Easy up" and put your name in the jar. Even if you don't drive your cruiser, everyone is welcome.

Seriously though...
I've got a ton of 60 parts that need to be passed on. I'd just like some assurance there will be some 60 guys attending before I make the trip from San Luis Obispo.

Any interest?
HORDER LOLOLOLOL

OH! And like YOU don't have a problem?!?!

The proper phrase is, Automotive Connoisseur of Collectable Components.
However that won't fit in my avatar box!

Last edited:
IMG_2385_zpsxbg3dqev.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you guys. Talked to a guy in Tehachapi last weekend with an 80. He's getting out of 4 Runners and has a ton of parts. I encouraged him to attend and bring his stash..... Hopefully we'll see him.

PS this thread needs pictures. :)

I'm trying to make it with my 80

Oh the things I don't say on a public forum.....

Last edited:
IMG_2385_zpsxbg3dqev.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you guys. Talked to a guy in Tehachapi last weekend with an 80. He's getting out of 4 Runners and has a ton of parts. I encouraged him to attend and bring his stash..... Hopefully we'll see him.

Agreed! See you there! Here's a couple of random shots from last year.
005.JPG
003.JPG
008.JPG

002.JPG

I've got two days of camping in the desert, one in the mountains, and will be there in the 45 on the fourth day, bedroll, guitar and all.

I've got two days of camping in the desert, one in the mountains, and will be there in the 45 on the fourth day, bedroll, guitar and all.

I will also be returning from a three day
Southern Sierra trip. Dirty cruisers welcome! Glad you can make it.:beer:

If anyone wants me to bring something in particular, let me know by COB Tuesday. Won't be able to do anything about it after that.

IMG_2385_zpsxbg3dqev.jpg

@fireflyr, I have trailer envy! See you Saturday...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom