Bakersfield Spring Cruiser Rally 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This years spring rally and swapmeet will be April 17th from 9am to 4pm at the North Bakersfield Toyota / Scion dealership located on the East side of Hwy. 99 at the Hwy. 65 exit for those coming north to Bakersfield or the 7th Standard rd. exit if your traveling south.

19651 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661) 615-1100
North Bakersfield Toyota Scion is a BAKERSFIELD Scion, Toyota dealer and a new car and used car BAKERSFIELD CA Scion, Toyota dealership.

Bring your stuff to swap/sell as well as chairs and shade, (pop-ups or umbrellas) and any drinks and snacks you may prefer.
There are food places nearby and a rumor that the dealership might provide some hotdogs and drinks.
For more info. contact Andy Roth at 661 665-9603

I'll be there! marked on the calendar... :hillbilly:

I got my call from Andy this morning and have it on the calendar. See you guys there!

Post some pictures of what you're bringing>

DSC03786.jpg

Looks like 2 '67's and a '68 so far.

The grocery getter will be there. I'm also bringing a bunch of parts I need to get rid of, so hit me up with what you need.
TG 09 007.jpg

is it still ok to come w/o the cruiser? Not sayin that it will happen that way, just sayin you never know when you gotta ground your kids for bad behavior....

is it still ok to come w/o the cruiser? Not sayin that it will happen that way, just sayin you never know when you gotta ground your kids for bad behavior....

If you do, you gotta bring one pig part to prove ownership

:hillbilly:

Damn! I'll be outta the area. Gotta go to the NCO academy in Texas starting that week. Oh well....

Just wanted to get this to the top. If anyone has a flyer for this event, or wants to make one, post it up. There are a couple of 'cruisers in the Tehachapi area I'd like to leave one on the windshield for the owners.

I will give Andy a call and see what he has

All attendees are invited to caravan to Chick-fil-A of Bakersfield after the event for a free Chick-fil-A Original sandwich.

Thanks. I'll try to come up with something artistic too.

Pat

Thanks Pat: Andy said he has a flyer but he can't post it.
I know he/we would appreciate your help.

Thanks.......Jerome

All attendees are invited to caravan to Chick-fil-A of Bakersfield after the event for a free Chick-fil-A Original sandwich.

WOW Justin: You are incredible, Chick-fil-a Rocks :clap:

Thanks Pat: Andy said he has a flyer but he can't post it.
I know he/we would appreciate your help.

Thanks.......Jerome

My computer skills are on par with Andy's. If someone knows how to post a Word document PM me your email address and I'll send it. Feel free to add / change anything you want.
Thanks

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom