Project Uranus (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Starting on a Winter long build it looks like...Will update info and pics soon...

As for now, I just skinned and seperated a hatch with a rear wipper motor in it, since this item is too high class for me, the first person to guess the color of my truck can have it for free.. :flipoff2:

p.s. or whoever really needs it can just PM me and i'll drop it in the mail. :beer:

-Al

o how this is going to get interesting...( the build)

Are you going bobbed?

Goin back to brown would be my first guess.

But seein how I've never seen a color like the current cheez color on a vehicle,
no tellin what the next color is you'll come up with :D

OD green would be low maintenance.

I feel major body mods on the way. Leave a little something there to paint!

magFJ60 said:
Is velveeta even a color?

Hey now.... :flipoff2: :princess: :D

P.S. Steve you gonna be ready for a run at Alpha in 2 months...I dont know if my truck will be in one piece but, might be taking the better halfs 80 :princess:

Two months?, I'll be ready in two weeks. New tires showed up today, new wheels should be here next week.
I'll be there.
Hopefully your truck will be ready. I know you won't wheel the 80 like you would yours :D

I know, i probably bring it even if it isnt ready....in 2 months you should have an aussie in the rear :D

yellow ish...

I think my wiper motor is bad in Bob..

:flipoff2:

is SOR the only place to get window seals?

When is the next Alpha pit trip???

you can't turn your back on velveeta....

i think you will go with either green or yellow ya freak.

your better half has an 80? when did that happen? your brother has a 40 now too right? so you are spreading the landcruiser poison all over the place.

patride71 said:
you can't turn your back on velveeta....

i think you will go with either green or yellow ya freak.

your better half has an 80? when did that happen? your brother has a 40 now too right? so you are spreading the landcruiser poison all over the place.

I sureee am... :D

I'll post up the dates this weekend for the next Alpha Pit ride...

Friday night i'll post some pics of the start of this... :beer:

I think you shold paint it the color of astrogilde....Just dont let Macco touch it agian.

Anybody know what the roof looks like with no liner? Mace what the hell does your rig look like on the inside? i think it would be cool to run just bare metal painted tan....but im wondering how hard it would be to remove the foam padding under the liner.. would be nice to tack some tubing and hooks to store stuff on the roof...( the inside of course)

Roof Liner

Hey LowTide,

I've taken my headliner out of my cruiser and that insulation is glued to the roof. It may not be too hard to remove if you do it rightm but from my experience the insulation just rips when you try to pull it out. I haven't done anything with it lately but the pic I will attatch will show you what I mean. This picture is taken from the hood looking back into the truck. I can get more pictures later if you want any.

Caleb
Roof_Front.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom