Back with a Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure if you ended up sorting out UCAs yet, but if you are running only 1” of lift then high caster ones are going to be too much. I have a 2” lift and my UCAs give me 5* of caster, which is too much and shoves the wheel too far back in the arch. Of course about a month after I bought mine the same company released an arm with less correction but still extra clearance for long travel coilovers.

Not sure if you ended up sorting out UCAs yet, but if you are running only 1” of lift then high caster ones are going to be too much. I have a 2” lift and my UCAs give me 5* of caster, which is too much and shoves the wheel too far back in the arch. Of course about a month after I bought mine the same company released an arm with less correction but still extra clearance for long travel coilovers.
I'm at about 1.5" lift front and rear. Stock UCA. Caster is tad low at 1.4°. No issues thus far, no rubbing and drive great IMO. Except the front mud flaps when I put on do rub, so must be pretty close. Im going to cut/trim them and see.

I just may have to, for fun :D

1638812595151.png

I'm at about 1.5" lift front and rear. Stock UCA. Caster is tad low at 1.4°. No issues thus far, no rubbing and drive great IMO. Except the front mud flaps when I put on do rub, so must be pretty close. Im going to cut/trim them and see.
Toyota really didn’t leave much room to add caster, but that’s still slightly more caster than stock. I’ve had to ditch mud flaps, trim the guard and bash in a pinch weld on the firewall to not scrub with 3* correction arms slightly smaller tires than yours and 2” lift.
If you’re not planning on more than 2” and still looking for UCAs then I’d see if these would fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom