Back in az lets do this bif party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lllllll
PICT0048.jpg
PICT0050.jpg
PICT0053.jpg

Mike, Great pics. Don't worry about the mineral spirits. Not sure if I want to do the other side down here in Phoenix - to darn hot. I may be back up in Prescott in a couple of weeks so if you are around I might see if I can borrow your garage (and help?) to finish the other side.

sounds good let me know when exactly u wanna do it and ill see if im around, Im back and forth from CO alot latly but we can prob work things out.

mike

lx450landcruiser said:
Well the Birf party was fun to bad some of you missed it. Tim and John showed up bright and early at 9:00am and we started soon after. we stoped for lunch and to go get more parts and next think we knew it was 7:00 and we were just finishing up one side each. The prob with a birf party is too much talking and looking lol. if some one said anythign we all stoped and looked. I wanna thank Tim and John though for help doing my first birf job it was nice to have the help and reasurence.

No sense in rushing things so after about 9 months since I repacked the drivers side birf with Mike and Jon I finally got around to doing the other birf - took me 9hrs :eek: .

These are pretty tough trucks - almost no moly was left in the knuckle, only a small amount of diff fluid was keeping the joint lubed but after breaking it all apart I could not find any problems with the Birf at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom