SOLD AZ: Stock White 2005 LX470 w/ 145k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Baselined & Rust Free.
No wrecks, paint or stories.
Clean Carfax.

Exterior Driver Side.jpg

I bought at 135k a year ago, and have since done:
  • New timing belt, water pump, fan bracket, timing belt tensioner (Aisin)
  • New timing belt idlers, serpentine belt, Idlers, tensioner bearings (Toyota)
  • New AHC globes (4x) AHC fluid, & torsion bar adjustment (Toyota)
  • New heater tees (Toyota)
  • New fluid in both diffs and t-case (Mobile 1 75w-90 LS)
  • New ATF fluid (Toyota)
  • New Power Steering Fluid (Toyota) - rack was replaced prior to my ownership
  • New Upper and Lower Ball Joints (555)
  • New Sway bar bushings all 4 corners (Toyota)
  • New Front Diff Bushings (3x Toyota)
  • New Michelin Defenders (5x)
  • New front bearing seals, bearings repacked (Toyota)
  • New front brake pads, full system flush (Toyota, ATE)
  • New power antenna (Toyota)
  • New CDL indicator switch
  • Coolant flushed (Toyota Pink)
  • New spark plugs (NGK)
  • New fuel Filter (Toyota)
  • New cabin & engine air filters
  • Tanin Rebuilt Cluster
  • Removed 3rd row seats (come with vehicle)
  • Replaced cigarette lighter with USB charger
  • HIDs added (Morimoto 4300k)
  • DRLs and Auto Tilt steering wheel disabled in Techstream (happy to re-enable if you wish)
  • Oil changes every 5k w/ 5w-30 synthetic & OEM filters

Title in Hand.
Private Party Sale (no sales tax if you are an AZ resident)

Sold, thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
In response to previous inquires:
  • Underside photos have been added to link above.
  • I don't smoke, nor to the best of my knowledge has any prior owner.
  • There are no driveline clunks or thunks.
  • Of course there is some normal wear and tear associated with 145k vehicle. I'm happy to talk you through it in as much detail as you wish.
  • I am selling this because we bought a new wife-mobile and I want garage space for my sports car problem therapy.
  • I do have the Carfax from when I bought it a year ago. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
  • A prior version of this ad listed a sporadically operating tachometer. It has since been rebuilt by Tanin.
  • The parts above (no labor) total about $6k. Please keep that in mind when comparing to the 'only needs one of everything' bargain.
  • I think my asking price is fair, but I am willing to listen to arguments to the contrary.
  • I am happy to accommodate reasonable requests from out of town buyers. Let me know what you need.
Sold, thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
I'm shocked this hasn't sold yet.

Are those photos opening up for y'all? The first link works for me, but the individual pics won't load.

Hrm. Seems to work from here, so I am not sure what to fix.

Last edited:
I am selling this because we bought a new wife-mobile and I want garage space for my sports car problem therapy.
I've known the seller for 20+ years. The problem, er, therapy is very real.

Reactions: MJK
Baselined & Rust Free.
No wrecks, paint or stories.
Clean Carfax.

View attachment 2629178
I bought at 135k a year ago, and have since done:
  • New timing belt, water pump, fan bracket, timing belt tensioner (Aisin)
  • New timing belt idlers, serpentine belt, Idlers, tensioner bearings (Toyota)
  • New AHC globes (4x) AHC fluid, & torsion bar adjustment (Toyota)
  • New heater tees (Toyota)
  • New fluid in both diffs and t-case (Mobile 1 75w-90 LS)
  • New ATF fluid (Toyota)
  • New Power Steering Fluid (Toyota) - rack was replaced prior to my ownership
  • New Upper and Lower Ball Joints (555)
  • New Sway bar bushings all 4 corners (Toyota)
  • New Front Diff Bushings (3x Toyota)
  • New Michelin Defenders (5x)
  • New front bearing seals, bearings repacked (Toyota)
  • New front brake pads, full system flush (Toyota, ATE)
  • New power antenna (Toyota)
  • New CDL indicator switch
  • Coolant flushed (Toyota Pink)
  • New spark plugs (NGK)
  • New fuel Filter (Toyota)
  • New cabin & engine air filters
  • Tanin Rebuilt Cluster
  • Removed 3rd row seats (come with vehicle)
  • Replaced cigarette lighter with USB charger
  • HIDs added (Morimoto 4300k)
  • DRLs and Auto Tilt steering wheel disabled in Techstream (happy to re-enable if you wish)
  • Oil changes every 5k w/ 5w-30 synthetic & OEM filters
High Res Photos are here:
LX470 - Click to see more photos - https://imageshack.com/a/k29w7/1

Title in Hand.
Private Party Sale (no sales tax if you are an AZ resident)

$21k
Do
In response to previous inquires:
  • Underside photos have been added to link above.
  • I don't smoke, nor to the best of my knowledge has any prior owner.
  • There are no driveline clunks or thunks.
  • Of course there is some normal wear and tear associated with 145k vehicle. I'm happy to talk you through it in as much detail as you wish.
  • I am selling this because we bought a new wife-mobile and I want garage space for my sports car problem therapy.
  • I do have the Carfax from when I bought it a year ago. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
  • A prior version of this ad listed a sporadically operating tachometer. It has since been rebuilt by Tanin.
  • The parts above (no labor) total about $6k. Please keep that in mind when comparing to the 'only needs one of everything' bargain.
  • I think my asking price is fair, but I am willing to listen to arguments to the contrary.
  • I am happy to accommodate reasonable requests from out of town buyers. Let me know what you need.
  • If the price above doesn't say "Pending", then it is still for sale.
Have questions or want to talk? PM me the best way to get in touch with you.
Do you have the rear seats?

Yes, as mentioned in the post you quoted.

Yes, as mentioned in the post you quoted.
Ha! It's crazy but this is a good deal. If you buy a $14k 100 that needs to be baselined you're going to pay at least another $10k in parts and labor to have all of this done. Ask me how I know.

Ha! It's crazy but this is a good deal. If you buy a $14k 100 that needs to be baselined you're going to pay at least another $10k in parts and labor to have all of this done. Ask me how I know.
I'm guessing the same way I do... I paid more than that pre-Covid, and I could not re-create this for what I am asking for it even with my own 'free' labor.

If this were closer to home, I would be very tempted.
Thanks for the kind words, but you guys know we have an airport here right? Its great - we have planes, airlines and everything. TUS. I'll pick you up - if you like the truck (and you pay me) you can drive it home. Drop me off at home first, please.

Thanks for the kind words, but you guys know we have an airport here right? Its great - we have planes, airlines and everything. TUS. I'll pick you up - if you like the truck (and you pay me) you can drive it home. Drop me off at home first, please.
Hahaha I did consider it. I flew and drove home for the LX we currently own, but yours would be a solid 24 hours of driving. Wish that were in the cards for me right now.

Wait,

10K$ to baseline? Is that a real number? Full disclosure I may have missed the original context

Hahaha I did consider it. I flew and drove home for the LX we currently own, but yours would be a solid 24 hours of driving. Wish that were in the cards for me right now.
@Riverrunner fellow board member here. Comes highly referred. My new to me 2000lx is being picked up today in TX and delivered to me in Michigan on Monday. I thought about flying down and driving back, but a 20 hour drive by myself back to Michigan sounds awful. Not to mention the cost would be a wash considering I'd have to get food, hotel, GAS. Join the rush of the PPI, sight unseen club.

I'm going to go ahead and call this pending sale. Thanks to everyone who has commented and shown interest.

I'm going to go ahead and call this pending sale. Thanks to everyone who has commented and shown interest.

I am interested in bidding on the car. If you're open to considering other offers, please reach out to me. I messaged you my cell number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom