SOLD San Jose - 2005 LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgba(150, 168, 178, 0.99)
Hello,

I hate to do it, but it's time to sell my 2005 LX470. The vehicle has only been registered in California, no rust or accidents. I am the 3rd owner and purchased the vehicle in 2016 with 53k miles from Sunnyvale Toyota. Odometer currently reads 107,483, and slowly climbing. Everything is stock on the vehicle and it runs perfectly.

Timing belt and water pump replaced at 53,350 miles.
Heater hose T's replaced at 90k miles
Wheel bearings repacked at 93k miles
Front rotor and pads replaced at 93k miles
AHC fluid replaced at 99k miles
Spark plugs replaced at 99k miles
Rear brake pads and rotors replaced at 105k
Synthetic oil change every 5k miles.
All service records available since I purchased the vehicle.
Two key fobs and one valet key.
Recently registered in December and passed smog (certificate is good for another 30 days or so).
Title in hand

Sunnyvale Toyota replaced the transmission when I purchased the vehicle at 53k miles due to a bad solenoid throwing a trouble code. I don't think it needed to be replaced but they had no interest in troubleshooting and recommended replacement at their expense. There are some minor scrapes and bruises, but overall it is a very clean 100 and would make an excellent platform for an overlanding rig or a family hauler as is. No tears in the seats, but some rubbing on the side of the driver seat.

The hood struts are starting to fail and someone damaged the driver side lock cylinder (quoted $120 to replace the lock cylinder, but never bothered since I use the fob and can unlock the passenger or tailgate with a key if need be). Other than that, everything works.

I will be adding more pictures or ask me if there is anything specific you want to see.

Asking $24,900.

View attachment 3547616

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom